• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A heavy day for me

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Maybe because forget to wear condom or did not withdraw in time... accidents can happen, better be careful when having sex.

yes accident can happen . but my question is ...why is it a must to have kid when married and not why having sex can have kid .

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After marriage, women will ask to have kids. After having kids, many will hint that they dun want to work so that can take care of children.

Many of my friend's wife all like that. Some even purposely change to cowgirl position and when hubby going to cum. They continue riding so force him "pew pew" inside.
if a married couple, suppposedly soulmates need to resort to this to get out of working and children are conceived to be used as pawns.....what is the meaning and purpose of marriage?

To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish 'till death do us part

Last edited:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
If got next time......inorder to eject...when she upstroke in the cowgirl position........slide your body down in the direction of your feet and cup her buttocks with both hands, and pull her towards your chest. But must have determination, esp when all wet, smooth and hot, ready to cum:o:biggrin:

Got a few gf purposely want to get pregnant, I suspect want to force me to marry them with a shotgun case. The above method, trial and tested one.:o

After marriage, women will ask to have kids. After having kids, many will hint that they dun want to work so that can take care of children.

Many of my friend's wife all like that. Some even purposely change to cowgirl position and when hubby going to cum. They continue riding so force him "pew pew" inside.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This forum is full of geniuses I really take my hats off and feel so proud to be here. Upz you Unrepented.

If got next time......inorder to eject...when she upstroke in the cowgirl position........slide your body down in the direction of your feet and cup her buttocks with both hands, and pull her towards your chest. But must have determination, esp when all wet, smooth and hot, ready to cum:o:biggrin:

Got a few gf purposely want to get pregnant, I suspect want to force me to marry them with a shotgun case. The above method, trial and tested one.:o

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some when they know you wanna come will not upstroke. They will sit on you and do the rapid "forward and backward" motion.

That pattern is a killer lah...

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

13e0ddafc6179e7a9b927308023d9a17.jpg

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sometimes, it's pressure from parents who are desperate for grandchildren. Or from married friends, relatives.

Hopefully, a male contraceptive pill in the future will solve this problem.

Alternatively, get a vasectomy.

Finally, don't get married at all.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some when they know you wanna come will not upstroke. They will sit on you and do the rapid "forward and backward" motion.

A woman who unilaterally decides to harvest the sperm of a man to get pregnant is committing fraud.
I call them SPERM BANDITS.

Usually, they are women in their 30s with baby rabies, desperate to have a baby.

Shame on them.

[video=youtube;NqH8rW0YHms]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqH8rW0YHms[/video]

Last edited:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
No worries bro, for the grinding pattern, also got solution one. But after they know the trick, they may have countermeasures next time, so always improvise and control.

Sit up, hug them tight, don't let go, lie down again (still hugging them) and arc your backwards...........cup their butt cheeks with both hands and pull them forward towards you if necessary.

Another way, is sit upright, hug them (one arm warp around her back, stronger hand on one butt cheek, and forearm to carry her weight), throw your body weight forward towards her, rise to kneeling position (all in one fluid motion), then fall towards her, and you will be in the missionary position leow (depending on space constrain lah).:smile: Remember to support the back of her neck, very important (use the palm of the hand that you use to warp around her back)

Caution: Don't sikal bang her head on the wall or ledge of bed:(

To last longer, close your eyes and fully concentrate counting to 100:p, clear of all lovemaking images in your mind.

Last edited:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
I try upz you back lol.:p

Sori, tried but system say gotta spray some around first:biggrin: Guess I up you before last time:o

This forum is full of geniuses I really take my hats off and feel so proud to be here. Upz you Unrepented.

Last edited:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,

Notwithstanding the fact that some divorce case are the product of complicated domestic issues, but the mother in this case is quite manipulative and a bit heartless (to say the least)

Imo, if she don't want to take care of both child, then it is your opportunity to turn things around.

Brainwash the younger one too since you will have more time with her, assuming the mother wants more time with her partner.

After all conners and angles covered, go court and take both child and ask her for maintenance......can bo:confused:

Want to do, do all the way. Otherwise these kind of situation, ding dong for ages one.:o

The court also decided on the access time for the children to both parents. The arrangement was to start next week but I received a call from my younger kid yesterday night saying that the mother wants it to start this week and the kid will stay over on Friday night. When I asked if the mother will pick up the elder kid on Sunday since she had not spent any time with the kid, the mother replied "See How". It seems obvious that after achieving her objective of having the care and control of the younger kid, after 10 months, she can't wait to get rid of the kid so that she can go out with her friends/lover.

Well, I guess the only positive thing that happened, for once after many months, maybe I will get to see my younger child. The rest is not important.

War Criminal

Alfrescian
Loyal
back on topic:

how come threadstarter got ownership of both children but the ex-wife can still snatch the younger child away??

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Had a serious read.

TS,

How come PI never advise you on the type of evidence necessary for a ruling in your favour?

As far as I know, they have to be caught in bed naked together. Even pictures of them in bed, but taken using digital camera are arguable, they can say photoshoped. Need kodak film type:o

The showdown came when the PI confirmed their findings and found her visiting her lover's house at night and leaving only in the morning. They were seem hugging and holding hands while walking out from the room. (Even with this, during the mediation with a family court judge months later, I was told that this does not confirm anything as they were "not caught" in the act. I guess how could anyone get evidence if adultery can only be proven if they are caught making out?) I showed her the PI report and told her blankly that I wanted a divorce. She pleded with me and asked me to think of the children but my mind was made up.