• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A heavy day for me

xenomorph

Alfrescian
Loyal
"They all have entire ministries, govt departments and ministers dedicated to women's rights.
Men are second class citizens in those countries."

write nonsense again.
come to oz and see the truth of fun loving aussie girls and desperate asian fm.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
TS, I wish you well in your divorce. Its just very unfortunate that your soon to be ex-wife chose to wreck the marriage.

May you come out of it a stronger man, and with two kids who adore their father. Don't lose faith in women, not all of them are bad.

Years ago, I was told about the three rings in life :
engagement ring -> wedding ring -> suffering

As I got older, I realised it to be very meaningful. Still, today I am married to my second wife and we have started a family.

And yes, the Women's Charter is so skewed and outdated, it amazes me that despite the progress and achievements we have made as a society, the act is still alive and well.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
i was brought up in a single parent family, in the early days having issue with money due to my fuck up dad refusing to pay maintenance. NOW i dun even call him or recognise him as my father.
]

Errant dad not paying child maintenance and SG mum single handledly bring up child?! So Women's charter is no use and SG woman is not bad afterall.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fuck you understand, what's wrong paying maintenance for the kids?

For the bitch, yes fight all the way out if you can, if you advise him to siam even for his own children, you are really one mother fucking bastard.

i was brought up in a single parent family, in the early days having issue with money due to my fuck up dad refusing to pay maintenance. NOW i dun even call him or recognise him as my father.

this is one of the most idiotic comment i ever heard. for that you deserve this

Remember, no matter how fucked up your father was, it was your mother who picked him, spread her legs for him and procreated with him to beget you.

"Ooh, unreliable bad boys are hot! My pussy is so moist now!"

There should be no complaints whatsoever.

The acorn doesn't call far from the tree.

Krizalid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie hubby 1 Sinkie wife 0

Judge awards woman $1 monthly alimony

She is told she can change her spending patterns

Published on Mar 7, 2012

A woman requested monthly alimony of $500 from her former husband, but a judge has awarded her just $1.

The judge took into consideration the fact that the man was willing to contribute $1,000 monthly for their two daughters' living expenses, and thus awarded her only $1.

According to Chinese-language newspaper Shin Min Daily News' report on Tuesday, which did not name the couple, the judge pointed out that the woman could change her expenditure patterns to reduce her living expenses.

The judge added that if her request for $500 was to help increase her personal savings, then such a request would be 'unreasonable'.

Read the full story in Wednesday's edition of The Straits Times.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember, no matter how fucked up your father was, it was your mother who picked him, spread her legs for him and procreated with him to beget you.

"Ooh, unreliable bad boys are hot! My pussy is so moist now!"

There should be no complaints whatsoever.

The acorn doesn't call far from the tree.

you are missing a point totally here, who fuck with who is not the issue.

you bring the child to this Earth, YET you do not want to have a single responsibility towards him/her. this is the problem. Fucker like this is the lowest scrum of the world

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Errant dad not paying child maintenance and SG mum single handledly bring up child?! So Women's charter is no use and SG woman is not bad afterall.

my case then was more complex, woman charter sue that fucker also no use. he was jobless, he rather go jail come out sue again loh. that was his attitude.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dear divorceman , don't get angry with that bitch ... Instead make her regret for leaving u .. By Work hard and earn more money and show her that it's her loss for choosing that man .

I used to date a sinkie woman which i love alot when I was in my 20s and I was very poor then she chose me because of my look and not my pocket but after that she know that money is important to her and she left me because
im poor . Around 5 years ago I met her on the street when I was in Singapore .. We had small talk and she ask me what I'm doing now... I just give her my name card and she know I'm doing ok in japan .. From that day onwards she started emailing me or msn me trying to get start the spark with me .. I just told her that my life now is better without her ....moral of the story make her regret ...

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear divorceman , don't get angry with that bitch ... Instead make her regret for leaving u .. By Work hard and earn more money and show her that it's her loss for choosing that man .

Fully agree. The best way to get even is to make her regret.

TS, try to win over your kids if possible. I can see that you are genuinely caring for them. Your ex-wife is merely using the younger one to get something out from this proceeding for her own gain. Move on, be strong and live a better life without her.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fully agree. The best way to get even is to make her regret.

TS, try to win over your kids if possible. I can see that you are genuinely caring for them. Your ex-wife is merely using the younger one to get something out from this proceeding for her own gain. Move on, be strong and live a better life without her.
No need to make her regret la. If you still bother about what she thinks that means you aint over her......live life for yourself, not for anyone else.......if you need movtivation find it somewhere else rather than to spite an ex wife.....if not you will never be truly happy.

As for the kids, just try to be there for them best as you can.....spend time and effort to try to make yourself a part of their lives whichever way possible, now there are so many forms of communication with kids.....there will always be a bond. Kids though they may be.....they can feel your love and your gestures towards them.

I am a 4 times married guy........not proud of it........but i have gained some experience on this topic to share for your reference.

Last edited:

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to make her regret la. If you still bother about what she thinks that means you aint over her......live life for yourself, not for anyone else.......if you need movtivation find it somewhere else rather than to spite an ex wife.....if not you will never be truly happy.

As for the kids, just try to be there for them best as you can.....spend time and effort to try to make yourself a part of their lives whichever way possible, now there are so many forms of communication with kids.....there will always be a bond. Kids though they may be.....they can feel your love and your gestures towards them.

I am a 4 times married guy........not proud of it........but i have gained some experience on this topic to share for your reference.

Hmmm bro, as many as 4 times? Wow and you still prefer marriage after the experience? Any kids?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hmmm bro, as many as 4 times? Wow and you still prefer marriage after the experience? Any kids?
Yes, half a dozen :biggrin:

Modern day society, marriage is no longer sacred.....sinkies can fake divorce to apply for additional HDB flat one knn what kind of world is this?
Marriage is meaningful if you want it to be meaningful.....
Only thing i realised from getting marry and what i always tell everyone i know is......get married only if you want to start a family....meaning have kids.........if not for this reason then better off not being married.

And for guys who feels the need to stray then dun get married........either that or convert to islam.