• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A good pen (except Mont Blanc)

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
I lost my pen at Thai custom. They wanted everything for X-ray screening, and when the items were returned my pen was missing. The sad part is I didn't notice until I was about to board the plane.

Any pen connoisseur out there ? Read the title hor - except Mont Blanc.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
I lost my pen at Thai custom. They wanted everything for X-ray screening, and when the items were returned my pen was missing. The sad part is I didn't notice until I was about to board the plane.

Any pen connoisseur out there ? Read the title hor - except Mont Blanc.

Aurora Diamante

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Used to have Cross, Mont Blanc, Parker,..... pens . Lost all of them :( I notice the same thing with many friends of the same age cohort who now carry more functional pens over those exp brands :o

Nowadays I carry those Pilot, Uni-ball pens. They write better & even though I still loose those pens its easy & cheap to replace them :smile:

If you really must carry exp pens when travelling you might consider getting a few counterfeit pens. Use an original ink cartridges but use a counterfeit body, so you don't sacrifice writability :rolleyes:

Dogsquare

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pelikan or HERO...
Once i lost a Pelikan at China custom. Same thing, they want to X-ray everything including my pen, and I forget to collect my pen, it was gone!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pelikan or HERO...
Once i lost a Pelikan at China custom. Same thing, they want to X-ray everything including my pen, and I forget to collect my pen, it was gone!

Do they still make Hero pens:confused:

I was using "Hero" when I was in primary school. Only fountain pens were allowed back then. I graduated to Parker pens in secondary school :smile:

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually it's Faber Castell that has captured my interest. I'm still waiting for them to come up with a wider variety of designs. The fat looking ones just don't fit into my hand.

Z

Zombie

Do they still make Hero pens:confused:

I was using "Hero" when I was in primary school. Only fountain pens were allowed back then. I graduated to Parker pens in secondary school :smile:

Go Mustafa... only $1.20 a piece iirc.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wear and use a Parker ball-point low-end at around $20 range. Presentable, that's all. The real test of the wearer of the pen comes when it's used. There're two types that are admired. One is beautiful handwriting and the other is signing huge cheques. Happy?

Samthaikong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I own a Mont Blanc. Just for show, not for writing.

It looks good when you are wearing office wear long sleeve shirt and tie. When someone want to borrow my pen. I always take out another cheap ball pen in another pocket to lend it to him.

jw5

Loyal
I own a Mont Blanc. Just for show, not for writing.

It looks good when you are wearing office wear long sleeve shirt and tie. When someone want to borrow my pen. I always take out another cheap ball pen in another pocket to lend it to him.
If you put your mont blanc in your shirt pocket, which pocket do you keep your cheap pen in? In your pants pocket?

Be careful that your penis what you takeout fromyour pants. :smile: