• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A bunch of shameless Cantonese dogs @musclepower @balls2u etc doing evil to their benefactor with their Cantonese dog pride

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up plenty of posts by hakka Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes @rotiprata @iamnobody @Cottonmouth@ginmother @musclepower @Balls2U ETC hiding in rat hole gangster LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY DOGS defaming Gansiokbin hokkien virgin as slut whore mistress. Where’s justice?
320x320.50.7.webp

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Slut is your Cantonese whore mother. You Cantonese dog son of prostitute are showing your Ccb Jeremy Quek tail doing the same pattern on photos. That explains why you have been persecuting me and also attacked @jw5 before. You are busted LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY. Pui!
Another no morals Cantonese doggie son of prostitute @Balls2U that dare not take up my virginity test challenge while persecuting me non stop Knnbccb Cantonese dogs with no human decency doing to their benefactor and some more called it as doing good deeds to me. 畜生!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Slut is your Cantonese whore mother. You Cantonese dog son of prostitute are showing your Ccb Jeremy Quek tail doing the same pattern on photos. That explains why you have been persecuting me and also attacked @jw5 before. You are busted LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY. Pui!

main-qimg-45bf52a6b82fcfe67f18ee7c3e98a42a.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on doggie everyone with conscience can see Cantonese Hooligans from you to @iamnobody to @Cottonmouth to @musclepower persecuted me defaming Gansiokbin hokkien virgin as prostitute in many threads ganging up hooligan attacks of me with your Cantonese dogs sons of prostitute pride. All evidence everywhere and @iamnobody (and clones) has been starting and upping prostitute threads around me for years AND RIGHT NOW. WHO IS DELULU? YOU LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY DOG PUI!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on doggie everyone with conscience can see Cantonese Hooligans from you to @iamnobody to @Cottonmouth to @musclepower persecuted me defaming Gansiokbin hokkien virgin as prostitute in many threads ganging up hooligan attacks of me with your Cantonese dogs sons of prostitute pride. All evidence everywhere and @iamnobody (and clones) has been starting and upping prostitute threads around me for years AND RIGHT NOW. WHO IS DELULU? YOU LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY DOG PUI!!
I only got one pair of hands cannot reply to all Cantonese hooligans attacks @iamnobody @Balls2U @Cottonmouth @musclepower I will see how you die. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Evil Cantonese hooligans hiding in rat hole gang attack of Gansiokbin Knnbccb their Cantonese whore mother obviously open leg gave birth no teach raised bastard.
@iamnobody go look in the mirror with your own kind that sell nude get thrown eggs in Taiwan Cantonese woman and sell nude to buy Porsche Cantonese woman before you point dirty fingers at others. 真丢人恶霸!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knnbccb you shameless Cantonese hooligan hide in rat hole do crimes to me smearing hokkien virgin as slut as whore then act innocent called your victim of crimes delulu can win Liao so clever so despicable Cantonese dog son of prostitute Pui!
Fuck your cheebye, you dirty old slut with a big hole and smelly cunt. Dirty slut let Indians fuck, disgusting toilet bowl.