• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A bad example for sam sengs of today to follow...

Tristan

Alfrescian
Loyal
“Anybody who decides to take me on needs to put on knuckle-dusters. If you think you can hurt me more than I can hurt you, try. There is no way you can govern a Chinese society.”
- Lee Kuan Yew

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
in short, " peng you eh! ai tio sibor?":biggrin:

“Anybody who decides to take me on needs to put on knuckle-dusters. If you think you can hurt me more than I can hurt you, try. There is no way you can govern a Chinese society.”
- Lee Kuan Yew

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
MM LKY took great lessons fr Chiangs of ROC to learn the communist method of suppression and was very successful.

But Chiang junior shifetd his position and died as a reformed democrat.

MM LKY still fighting on,perhaps PM LHL may turn out to be a reformer,although I am not very optismistic so far.

there is hope.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MM LKY took great lessons fr Chiangs of ROC to learn the communist method of suppression and was very successful.

But Chiang junior shifetd his position and died as a reformed democrat.

MM LKY still fighting on,perhaps PM LHL may turn out to be a reformer,although I am not very optismistic so far.

there is hope.

he learned from kempeitai in singling out chinese men with tattoos and those with much education, and loading them on trucks for their final fate. the lesson learned was if you eliminate the thinkers and troublemakers, you would be able to govern sheep more effectively.

Tristan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn't this the same kind of attitude: "Lai Ah! Lai Ah!" that got gangsters slashing, stabbing one another silly.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
4 a moment, tot was reading ...

a bad eg 4 sam leongs of 2day 2 follow ...

Well, actually Sam is the sam seng in this forum. He can whack you, deduct yours points and infract you if he wishes too or even delete your posts.

But you lan lan, cannot do anything to him. Anyway is your choice that you had decided to be here everyday!!

:biggrin::biggrin: