• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 93.8 DJ Eugene Loh passed away suddenly. RIP

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many boosters?
That's why I always believe young and healthy people do not need all these boosters. Two is enough. It is afterall still an experimental vaccine with no in depth research on its side effect risks. Covid is also so mild now for most people. The risk of boosting far outweighs the risk of Covid.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Speculations are around that he suffered a heart attack as he was still reading the evening news on CNA 938 (probably off-site from home as had been the case for him) on last Friday. Anyway, RIP and condolences to his family.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's why I always believe young and healthy people do not need all these boosters. Two is enough. It is afterall still an experimental vaccine with no in depth research on its side effect risks. Covid is also so mild now for most people. The risk of boosting far outweighs the risk of Covid.

One is too many. Once you're contaminated, that's it. You are no longer a pureblood. :cool:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
One is too many. Once you're contaminated, that's it. You are no longer a pureblood. :cool:
Exactly. He already say it is experimental and yet still OK for 2 shots. I still trying to wrap my head over this.

Maybe he with the IQ 108 took the vaccine himself and trying to delude himself that it is ok for 2 shots.

Oh, the food got shit on it but it is ok to eat 2 spoonful of it. Can u evaluate this?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bet this DJ also wear mask obediently and sanitise his hand diligently so as to show an example to the public, as he is a public figure, that following the govt initiative is the ONLY correct thing to do.

In the end, he die obediently too.

He is also showing the public that by being obedient to the govt covid initiatives, it kills him. I wonder if the public can see that. Especially those who think that having 2 shots is ok.

Last edited: