• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

9 years on, still cannot find successor for Ho Ching

LimSiaSuay

Alfrescian
Loyal
mdm ho is a nice person.. i hope she will seriously consider all my fine points. you know, i hv made everyone cheery and dont make mistakes.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I bet every one has still no idea why Chip had to go.

i heard he turned out to be some crazy hobo nutjob who faked all his credentials.and the familee trusted him lol.

fool me once shame on you,fool me cant gedda fool again.

[video=youtube;eKgPY1adc0A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A[/video]

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eh6T1eg.gif
WFayh.gif

You all stop making fun of my darling, okay!

wtf is that gong kia doing?he bowing like machiam the planet of apes monkeys bowing to their monkey god.farking hell how this dork with absolutely no social skills or eq become our Great leader?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah. He is a well known corporate identity. He turned around BHP, the world largest resources conglomerate. Former investment banker and his family is also super rich.

Chip does not need the money nor the connections from joining Temasek. Rather he is more valuable to them.

After he did his rounds with his people, he proposed new org structure and certain people move to other roles. Or least that was suggested as other strategy matters were also included. The issue is not Chip, the issue is why they cannot find anyone for the role with 4 Billion people.

i heard he turned out to be some crazy hobo nutjob who faked all his credentials.and the familee trusted him lol.

fool me once shame on you,fool me cant gedda fool again.

[video=youtube;eKgPY1adc0A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A[/video]

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She will be dressed in white and burning joss sticks and candles to Pinky wearing a dozen new arseholes carved into him shortly after smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY become a rotting corpse

She might even have a few new arseholes from colateral damages from Pinky, in which case their children be dressed in white and burning joss sticks and candles.

Or maybe all of them in the the grand hooting that follow the death of LKY

THEIR TIME WILL END VERY VERY SOON
AND SO WILL THE TIME OF THE PAP COLLABORATORS END AS ALL COLLABORATORS SINCE LONG AGO
DANGLING AND DANCING FROM LAMP POSTS

She will be dressed in white and burning joss sticks and candles to Pinky wearing a dozen new arseholes carved into him shortly after smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY become a rotting corpse

She might even have a few new arseholes from colateral damages from Pinky, in which case their children be dressed in white and burning joss sticks and candles.

Or maybe all of them in the the grand hooting that follow the death of LKY

THEIR TIME WILL END VERY VERY SOON
AND SO WILL THE TIME OF THE PAP COLLABORATORS END AS ALL COLLABORATORS SINCE LONG AGO
DANGLING AND DANCING FROM LAMP POSTS