• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

80 Year Olds Share Their BIGGEST Mistakes

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

80 Year Olds Share Their BIGGEST Mistakes​

Description:
I ask retired seniors in their 60s, 70s, and 80s what their biggest mistakes and regrets are, how it feels to be their age, what advice they'd give to someone younger than them, and so much more. Filmed in Montreal, Canada, and New York City, USA

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all retired amdks whom i know who married atbs sexcept one regret it. they not only divorce them after getting their green cards but clean them out of half of their assets including homes, savings, stocks, investments, and retirement accounts. it’s probably the same everywhere where atbs prey on unsuspecting old fools. tiongs are the most unscrupulous bunch as a population.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
"Be a good person", "never do anything that might cause remorse". They took the words just out of my mouth.

And from me, I would tell people (and I have done so) to not have children. That's my biggest mistake. :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
My pessimistic nature is my best virtue to date.
Yeah, that's kind of like self-preservation. I am cautious with new people I meet, but I will assume they have good intentions. Until proven otherwise. Hence, I usually come across as being friendly and genuine.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah, that's kind of like self-preservation. I am cautious with new people I meet, but I will assume they have good intentions. Until proven otherwise. Hence, I usually come across as being friendly and genuine.
My clairvoyance have served me well since my youth. Somehow I felt the future will be fucking bleak back then.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well then I am sure you did something about that? Played your cards to your advantage as best you can?
I'm too sedated to do anything. My time are spent indulging on my hobbies and let my occasional FWBs jio me when the need arises.