• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

$8 Msian Cow how lian in Spain about Marlboro Tan & his achievements

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"Many of them [the mayors at the summit] have heard about the Singapore story, the transformation that took place in the last 50 years. They wanted to see the secrets that they can apply to their own cities. Along the way, this opens up business opportunities for Singapore companies," Mr Khaw said, adding that a mayor from Rwanda was so impressed with the Singapore model of public housing that he appointed a consultant who "happened to be one that was involved in Singapore’s public housing".

He was speaking at a press conference in Bilbao, Spain.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cue me in...why do these PAPies talk about back home, when they are away from home?? shouldn't the leeporter be asking , about Spain & what $8 cow doing in Spain & what does the Cow expect to learn..or is the cow on holiday??

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's the use of me telling the bulk of Oppo crazed supporters in Sbf ...
u got dat burger on ur side now ... @ least 4 now ...

b careful of dat burger, hor! ... he can suka-suka jump 2 ze other side 1, hor! ...

jw5

Loyal
Didn't a pompous all-knowing egoistic and manipulative asshole claim before GE 2011 that he "would not run"?

What happened? :rolleyes:

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ASVFsfwGF40" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Khaw says in an interview with Worldfocus special correspondent Daljit Dahliwal (at around 0:20):
"My Medisave is mine.
Your Medisave is yours.

I work hard, I earn more, My Medisave is bigger.
You're lazy, you work less, your Medisave is small.

I keep myself healthy. I hardly use it.
I don't go to the hospital, my Medisave grows.
I could not be bothered, I smoke, I drink, I'm obese, I don't exercise, I fall sick often, my Medisave get depleted.

Hospitals are open to all. Rich or poor.
And we heavily subsidize them."

When he was the health minister then, look at how he gave a twisted version of the medisave scheme to foreign reporters :(:mad:

Is it really that "You're lazy, you work less, your Medisave is small" and "I fall sick often, my Medisave get depleted"??

There are those who are healthy but Medisave account gets depleted because it was used for sick parents, etc.

Look at how he fumbles in parliament when question by Sylvia Lim on AIM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZggPSqHVFFw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kick out all those PAP maggots and parasites in 2016
No more of their PAP fucking rubbish and screwing of sinkies

Stronger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Medisave is bigger; Medisave is small. His grammar is magnificent, ok I would go n buy 8 big 8 small.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Singapore has done a fantastic job with its public housing program. Kudos to the team that achieved this both past and present.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are always very proud when a 3rd world country especially Africans & Asians looking up to them & wanting to copy!
But they are still falling short of leading the country anywhere near the Swiss standards that they have promised in way of life, income, social & political awakening!
Now what has been achieved by Singaporeans are all due to the hard work by Singaporeans & not by any help from the Singapore government!
So the standards achieved are all based on individual benchmark!
Some are higher & some are lower!

And in conclusion, PAP was of NO USE AT ALL!