• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

$8.50 for chicken rice, expensive?

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you're in Orchard Road and crave for chicken rice, why not dine here:

w222718570.jpg

lianbeng replies laksaboy: i also ate there before - nice! not expensive leh! :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No need say so much! FUCK PAP! :oIo::kma:

I love food threads and especially love threads like these.
Citizens in the richest if not one of the richest countries feel the pinch from eating a $8.50 plate of rice. Haha Sibeh song....60.1% sinkies suffer more then maybe can wake up.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indeed. Rental and a rent-seeking govt is the root cause of it all.

So you dumbfucks who want the older malls to be redeveloped: be careful of what you wish for. :rolleyes:

More billions to that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY who is about to die and yet wanting even more money from sinkies so he can feel good sinkies are being fucked and screwed by him

That he LKY can still fuck and screw sinkies of money while he still can!

Those who voted for PAP, and those that did not vote for PAP, continue to keep head low low and arseholes up high high for PAP and their kangaroos to fuck and screw until they all shiok shiok

jw5

Loyal
1. Don't order extra chicken. :(
2. Don't eat chicken rice at food court. :mad:
3. Don't eat chicken rice at orchard road foodcourt. :eek:
4. Don't be shy, get richer. :p
5. Don't vote pap. :smile:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. Don't order extra chicken. :(
2. Don't eat chicken rice at food court. :mad:
3. Don't eat chicken rice at orchard road foodcourt. :eek:
4. Don't be shy, get richer. :p
5. Don't vote pap. :smile:

explain to me how opposition going to bring down the price of chicken rice from independent private business? if you want to stop FW, they lose access to cheap labour, wont the price go up even further. If opposition win 2016, therefore the price of chicken rice in ion will go down right? if not we will ask the opposition , why why why?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng replies laksaboy: i also ate there before - nice! not expensive leh! :biggrin:

Is this the one at Lucky Plaza?? their chicken rice is not bad, have eaten there for years but not of late for sometime. I will order some other food & their Soya Bean drink...for an orchard Rd stall, prices are reasonable...AFFORDABLE!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is this the one at Lucky Plaza?? their chicken rice is not bad, have eaten there for years but not of late for sometime. I will order some other food & their Soya Bean drink...for an orchard Rd stall, prices are reasonable...AFFORDABLE!

fareastplaza lah.