• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

76 years old lady begged Hri Kumar to help her get CPF money back

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is an emotional issue

but it is constitutionally done and approved by parliament

there is no illegal transgressions here

if you want any changes, then you must fight it out in parliament

what are those OPPO MPs doing - shaking legs and enjoying their allowances

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are the breach of CPF rules unconstitutional and illegal ? Yes
Are legalised corruption unconstitutional and illegal ? Yes

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"hacking" into her personal POSB account is definitely not right....

this is rather scary....i hope the governmet will clarify this " hacking"

if this goes viral , i think many people will be scared to put their money in the bank....

I think IRAS has the power to raid your local bank accounts if I am not wrong. Any brother here knows the laws regarding this power? Thank you very much in advance.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am sure she is receiving her monthly drawdown amout

quite sad watching her speech - very steady and very moving

slow and well articulated....i hope C P F will do something. maybe release all the cpf to those above 70 years old.

Pretending to be good now pap doggy.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Government wants to hold on to her money to cover her medical bills.

Fucking 76yrs old and this fucking govt wants to hold on to her money. One crazy country.
dey want her 2 spend her moni on medical bills in sinkielan, not outside ...

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
As the closet door springs open, the skeletons pop out...

Constructive politics Stink@poor style: in practise, looks like the operations of a criminal syndicate to me though...

1) [2006GE]: Admit to change goal posts to fix the opposition:
fixing opposition parties; actually just creating an authoritarian, monolithic political state, with little or no political vibrancy/choice...
6524aee4-7b56-47ac-b0c7-0062766c0db4_zps311f8507.jpg
(YouTube; LHL: "fix the opposition")

2) [1991 onwards]: Fill up parliament with overpriced puppet MPs in supersized GRCs:
'Without some assurance of a good chance of winning at least their first election, many able and successful young Singaporeans may not risk their careers to join politics,' Mr Goh Chok Tong, June 2006 ['GRCs make it easier to find top talent: SM'].
Intoparliamentjpg.jpg
[Pict= [URL="http://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2012/04/disassembling-grc-benefits-pap-1/"]Disassembling GRC system benefits PAP (Part 1 of 3)[/URL]]

3) Run roughshod over any opposition and
a) [2011]: say whatever nonsense U want to explain getting your hand stuck in cookie jar more often than once...
"If the annual salary of the Minister of Information, Communication and Arts is only $500,000, it may pose some problems when he discuss policies with media CEOs who earn millions of dollars because they need not listen to the minister's ideas and proposals. Hence, a reasonable payout will help to maintain a bit of dignity."
YqUYU.jpg
[IMG URL]

b) [1997]: When breaking the law for partisan gain, its always good to use the services of the Attorney General to 'get out of jail free':...
10390015_708862965841705_3579930549839911222_n.jpg
(Pict source)