• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

72 year old granny punched by 40 year old woman in foodcourt for being too ‘slow’ in

jw5

Loyal
Re: 72 year old granny punched by 40 year old woman in foodcourt for being too ‘slow’

If that bitch really hit the elderly cleaner for being too slow, she and her immediate family members should be named
and shamed. We should try to gather more information firstly on the authenticity of this report, and secondly
on the chee bye's identity.

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 72 year old granny punched by 40 year old woman in foodcourt for being too ‘slow’

Such a thing should never happen. We need to treat and respect anybody as we wish to be respected. Anybody need to respect old people as well as cleaners, blue color workers or anybody or anything on this earth. People needs to learn empathy and be able to put themselves in others people shoes. This lady was mad for being served to slowly by a 72 lady. The act is simply unacceptable!!!!!We all need to reflect on that and think it is maybe time than old people who are sometimes slower because they worked hard all their life, should rest at home. And for this 40 years old lady, my sentence would be to make here work six month from 6 am to 11pm in a food court. She might change her mind after a while.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

name and shame?
really the old lady need is a lawyer. sue the fat woman and she go to prison, is it not better?

jw5

Loyal

name and shame?
really the old lady need is a lawyer. sue the fat woman and she go to prison, is it not better?

I was actually thinking of worse punishment for this chao chee bye.
Name and shame was just putting it politely.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I was actually thinking of worse punishment for this chao chee bye.
Name and shame was just putting it politely.
i think court case quite bad for her, have to wait for months for court hearing, every day dream about whether she is going to prison or not.
enraged lawyer should offer their services for old lady and convince her to press charges on fat woman.

jw5

Loyal

i think court case quite bad for her, have to wait for months for court hearing, every day dream about whether she is going to prison or not.
enraged lawyer should offer their services for old lady and convince her to press charges on fat woman.

If she really hit an elderly cleaner and I emphasize this, simply for being too slow in cleaning up,
this chee bye really deserves much worse than prison.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

ALL YOU RETARDS SHOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP:oIo:

IMAGINE YOU ARE FAMISHED AND ABOUT TO DIE OF STARVATION AND THERE IS THIS STUPID 72 YEAR OLD CLEANER WHO IS TOO LAZY TO CLEAR THE TABLE, WOULDN'T YOU BE PISSED TOO AND TRY TO MURDER THAT STUPID CLEANER!:mad::mad:

IF THE 40 YEAR OLD LADY WERE TO DIE OF STARVATION, WILL THE 72 YEAR OLD STUPID OLD WOMAN BE CHARGED WITH MURDER!:oIo::oIo:

THINK ABOUT IT!

jw5

Loyal

ALL YOU RETARDS SHOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP:oIo:

This case is different from the usual jokes you make about idiots and losers.
If you can't see that, it is you who are the retard, you piece of motherfucking shit.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Such a thing should never happen. We need to treat and respect anybody as we wish to be respected. Anybody need to respect old people as well as cleaners, blue color workers or anybody or anything on this earth. People needs to learn empathy and be able to put themselves in others people shoes. This lady was mad for being served to slowly by a 72 lady. The act is simply unacceptable!!!!! We all need to reflect on that and think it is maybe time than old people who are sometimes slower because they worked hard all their life, should rest at home . And for this 40 years old lady, my sentence would be to make here work six month from 6 am to 11pm in a food court. She might change her mind after a while.

Well said Ah Ron.. Clap clap.. Fully agree with you.. All of us need to reflect on this problem of our elderly working like cows in foodcourts and kopitiams when they should be enjoying their last days in the comfort of their own homes..

Who's the cause of all this mess..??? Its the farking PAP..!!! :oIo: :mad: :oIo:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

With so many frail elderly working in menial jobs, all the traditional values have been eroded and things are so bad to have come to this stage. This will not happen in a real inclusive society. Instead of working in menial jobs earning few hundred per month, the government should give these elderly the few hundred to enjoy life in their twilight years.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[h=2]72 year old granny has been working as a cleaner with husband at foodcourt for 3 years[/h]Posted by temasektimes on June 5, 2012
The 72 year old granny who was punched by a 40 year old woman for being too ‘slow’ in clearing her plates has been working at the Level 4 foodcourt in Tampines Mall together with her husband for three years.
According to media reports, she has three sons. Her husband was present when she was hit by the woman, but was too far away to help her.
She suffered some bruises on her left temple and had seen a doctor. A police report has since been lodged.
The incident sparked a massive outcry in cyberspace with many netizens condemning the woman for using violence on the granny.
There are also some who questioned why the granny still has to work at her age.
Some responses on Facebook:
“Why is this 72 years old still working? She should be at home enjoying her retirement with her family. All thanks to the screwed up policies and held back of our CPF monies.” – Cecilia Joven
“Instead of being angry at the cause of an abusive action, what can our dear government do to help the elderly cope with their daily expenses? “ – Iris How Li Lin
“Every morning. I saw those very old grannies pushing loads of cupboards, all waiting at a open car park for the garang guni man. I really pity them.” – Lee Wai Kit
______________________________________________________________________________________________________​

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well said Ah Ron.. Clap clap.. Fully agree with you.. All of us need to reflect on this problem of our elderly working like cows in foodcourts and kopitiams when they should be enjoying their last days in the comfort of their own homes..

Who's the cause of all this mess..??? Its the farking PAP..!!! :oIo: :mad: :oIo:

the above was written by my French GF who have a compassion with the old folks in sg.

Tension68

Alfrescian
Loyal

You retarded gay dog :oIo:

You grandmother is working so hard in food courts clearing shits to put you through your retake of the PSLE Exams and here you are spewing garbage instead of studying hard for your exams! Shame on you!:oIo::oIo::oIo:

You, are a coward. For if you are a decent human being, you won't bring other's family members into an argument.
If you r a man (cos i duno ur gender), den BE A MAN! Dun pull other's family members into arguments.
Can't find anything to scold ppl, then go ask ppl for help.. dun be a disgusting idiot and be so low-down.
I despise anyone who uses "your father.. your mother.. grandfather grandmother.." cos that is the cowardly thing to do.
Stick to points.. if not more points.. den just walk away.. that would earn you mre respect from others.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

You, are a coward. For if you are a decent human being, you won't bring other's family members into an argument.
If you r a man (cos i duno ur gender), den BE A MAN! Dun pull other's family members into arguments.
Can't find anything to scold ppl, then go ask ppl for help.. dun be a disgusting idiot and be so low-down.
I despise anyone who uses "your father.. your mother.. grandfather grandmother.." cos that is the cowardly thing to do.
Stick to points.. if not more points.. den just walk away.. that would earn you mre respect from others.

You extremely retarded gay dog :oIo:

Yo mama's so stupid, when I told her to squeal like a pig, she said "Moo!" :mad:

Yo mama's so stupid, she gave birth to you.

Pass your PSLE before disgracing yourself and yo mama with your atrocious English!

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hey! Gaydork, being called motherfucker by jw5 is truly blessing hah!

BTW did you call 62934388 for Nei Jia Chuan, I heard early call to book the place got big discount leh

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey! Gaydork, being called motherfucker by jw5 is truly blessing hah!

BTW did you call 62934388 for Nei Jia Chuan, I heard early call to book the place got big discount leh

You retarded gay dog :oIo:

Yo mama's so stupid, she put lipstick on her forehead because she wanted to makeup her mind.:biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who did this Ah Ma vote for? :rolleyes:

Tension68

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pass your PSLE before disgracing yourself and yo mama with your atrocious English!

Not sori to inform u, I actually passed that a LONG time ago, I also passed GCE O lvls, A lvls, and obtained a BBA (err.. u noe wat that is, dun u?).
I even got a A on most of my English papers, as well as research papers when I was in college.
As for you calling my mother names.. you just don't have any respect for anybody's parents.
I pity you, you must haf had a very sorry and lonely childhood.. and probably hated and bullied.
But dun fret, come.. Uncle Sayang u! (brings out rottan)
I dun nid to stoop as low as u to put forward a point. All you know is to insult other's family members.
That is how sad and pitiful you are.