• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

72 year old granny punched by 40 year old woman in foodcourt for being too ‘slow’ in

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 72 year old granny punched by 40 year old woman in foodcourt for being too ‘slow’

she probably deserve it for voting pap in her younger days.

she may 'deserved' it for voting PAP

but u cant blamed her

like many sporeans, he was decieved by the PAAP propagand machine

I mean LKY went all the way to deceived, cheat, intimate, scare anyone and everybody to vote him in

even the so called 60% educated, they are being deceived without knowing
so they continue to vote PAP

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 72 year old granny punched by 40 year old woman in foodcourt for being too ‘slow’

The 40 year old woman must be an opposition supporter, thast why behave so impatient and crass.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal

[
A 72 year old granny was punched in her left temple by an unknown 40 year old woman in a local foodcourt for being too ‘slow’ in clearing the plates.

Sure boh, unknown ? So cocksure that the woman is 40 years old, still say "unknown" ? Afraid to release the nationality, is it ?

Guess which nationality.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I can't believe you guys can still make jokes about this..?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

foodcourtpunch.jpg

The lady on the above pic looks like a King Kong.. This poor old auntie got no chance at all..

That big sized lady can even whack Clinton easily to a pulp..

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

View attachment 5137

The lady on the above pic looks like a King Kong.. This poor old auntie got no chance at all..

That big sized lady can even whack Clinton easily to a pulp..

Fat gundu heng ah !!! she still survive her pig fist ..

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

I can't believe you guys can still make jokes about this..?

I agree this is no joking matter. The inefficient and sloppy service standards displayed by the stupid 72 year old lady has greatly tarnished the image of Singapore as an efficient and competitive First World economy! Foreigners may lose confidence in Singapore as a result this will adversely affect our economy. Food courts should stop hiring people above the age of 40 and sack all the old peasants currently in their employment. Hiring young, energetic and hardworking pinoys renowned for their service excellence will solved this sticky problem!

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

hahah ya bro...i have a running battle with my PSLE classmate...but he is more vulgar than 1.

LoL, this is best post I read this morning. However I do think that there could be more to this event than meet the eyes.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

It's in their Chinese genes lah! To keep them active and to prevent being senile.
Any work to keep them ocupied or busy - it's not the money.
Probably grandchildren all grown up already.

One thing we need to admire their generation - not ashamed to do such work.
You ask a young Singaporean man or woman to work like her - they will curse the government - or PAP to be specific.

The younger woman should be charged for assault - or disgraced publicly.
The video should be kept for her children - if she has any.

You are an idiot for even suggesting this. If someone would like to keep active, clearing plate would be the last thing on their mind because it requires quite some hard work which their bodies may not be able to manage anymore; not mentioning the long hours of standing needed.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

correct la...even if unhappy becuase of something there is still never any good reason to punch a 70yr old lady trying to make an honest dollar.

this gracious society - gotong royong kampung spirit - has degenerated into like this. i read also sad.
those elderly should be taken of by their children or grandchildren if any, if not by our benevolent government. instead they have to work in foodcocks and hawker centres cleaning and clearing tables.

you see what sort of patrons we have today! the only description old uncle can use: nahbeh ONE KIND!!!!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

she may 'deserved' it for voting PAP

but u cant blamed her

like many sporeans, he was decieved by the PAAP propagand machine

I mean LKY went all the way to deceived, cheat, intimate, scare anyone and everybody to vote him in

even the so called 60% educated, they are being deceived without knowing
so they continue to vote PAP

"intimate" quote, whom did LKY gets intimate with? you??:biggrin: the word should be intimidate!! the 60% are in a perpectual purple haze, only a natural disaster will 'wake' them up!:p

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Any photo of the 40yo bitch? Shame her!:oIo:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sure boh, unknown ? So cocksure that the woman is 40 years old, still say "unknown" ? Afraid to release the nationality, is it ?

Guess which nationality.

Yup! Agree, no way to be unknown.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

72 years old still need to clear plates?

21201351_lky.jpg

I am your god, your idol and your role model!
Be like me and work until you die!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

From the pic you can obviously see that the abusive woman is a fatfuck.

When no man wants to make love to you, all that pent up frustration must culminate in some form of violent outburst.

keling is shit

Alfrescian
Loyal

From the pic you can obviously see that the abusive woman is a fatfuck.

When no man wants to make love to you, all that pent up frustration must culminate in some form of violent outburst.

tonychat ladyboy wife spotted.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. the big sow just prays that it will never grow as old as 72.
3. charge the sow in question for assault mah!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The 40 year old woman must be a PAP supporter, thast why behave so impatient and crass.

Fixed for you.

The power of projection is strong with the pappies.

It's like a thief shouting' There's a thief!' to distract others.