• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

70's, 80's 'Feel Good' Music

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
С.С.Сatch -- I Can Lose My Heart Tonight

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Hqcx_kVCxN8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
C.C. Catch - Heartbreak Hotel

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mZRUFN_6mx0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qPK8RI7TfPw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Modern Talking-You Can Win If You Want

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-Yn4ywBe5Wk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Modern Talking - Cheri Cheri Lady

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/eNvUS-6PTbs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sabrina & Samantha Fox - Call Me

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/seUzBRmvRqc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YpOQn_fny3c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Black Is Black - Belle Epoque

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/WB_QudclVOI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Love Is in the Air" is a 1977 disco song sung by John Paul Young. The song was written by George Young and Harry Vanda and it became Young's only worldwide hit in 1978, peaking at No. 2 on the Australian charts and No. 5 in the UK Singles Chart. In the United States, the song peaked at No. 7 on the pop chart and spent two weeks at No. 1 on the adult contemporary chart, his only US top 40 hit.
John Paul Young said of the recording, "We actually did 'Love Is in the Air' because we needed something for the German market. 'Standing in the Rain' became a hit in the clubs over there and then on the charts, so we needed a follow-up. I'd been to Germany and heard the music. It was electronic mania, all clicks and electronic buzzes. So George and Harry gave it the treatment."

JOHN PAUL YOUNG - LOVE IS IN THE AIR

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/eOSJvaYOFSk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/P2-VGDF4y18" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kiss On My List - Hall & Oates

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/s8zlP_0AuZM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Daryl Hall & John Oates - Private eyes

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/XgxQc5MKCto" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/eOO86OJV-TI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark - Enola Gay

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/d5XJ2GiR6Bo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6GRoQf4M3A0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tears For Fears - Shout

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Ye7FKc1JQe4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/LZ5GrJ9x12E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TOTO -- Hold The Line

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8SVlPTAuzhE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/CQwlO8TdA0o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pet Shop Boys - Always On My Mind

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/FaanxTacXWA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zmoIwmarSNo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bob Seger - Against the Wind

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ENPkLAeMJ5E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Carly Simon - You're So Vain

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mQZmCJUSC6g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/y7CsaOF3S5c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
James Taylor - Handy Man

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/RcUV9Ovk_-w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qPiJeqr8LUY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LINDA RONSTADT ~ LONG LONG TIME

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Obm1ex9VqFk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"You and I" is a the title of a song written by Frank J. Myers, and recorded by American country music artists Eddie Rabbitt and Crystal Gayle as a duet. It was released in October 1982 as the first single from the album Radio Romance. "You and I" became a major country pop crossover hit for both artists.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/aE8-q-W8ViE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/v0sxMMsDgtM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eddie Rabbit "Driving My Life Away

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qBeC9UKmmAE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​