• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

7 fuckin ahneh paedo try to hav sex with 13yo angmo girl...kena caught by police...

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 7 fuckin ahneh paedo try to hav sex with 13yo angmo girl...kena caught by police.

Ah neh- give them a hole and they will dig it...

limpeh2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 7 fuckin ahneh paedo try to hav sex with 13yo angmo girl...kena caught by police.

The thing is chinese prefer to go for commercial sex. Not just SG but all over the world.

The thing is angmo & kelings are the foremost consumers of child sex services.

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't be coy - chinese are not as perverted as the depraved shit-skinned vermin you worship so much. :wink:

I dont agree.Otherwise there wont be so many Chinese girls willing to make babies for the ah neh.

limpeh2

Alfrescian
Loyal

I dont agree.Otherwise there wont be so many Chinese girls willing to make babies for the ah neh.

Really?
Still doesn't the fact that angmos & kelings can't get enough of child sex.

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal

No wonder, Mr Koh has such comments about Ah nehs -

In a September 2009 meeting, Mr Koh savaged Japan and India, describing Japan as ''the big fat loser'' in the context of improving ties between China and ASEAN, a cable says, adding: "He was equally merciless towards India, describing his 'stupid Indian friends' as 'half in, half out' of ASEAN."

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal

After you watch all the videos, you will realise that "perverted justice" who acted as decoys are the ones who actually "lured" these people to become sexual predators.

The argument will be on these decoys who acted as 13 yo and still considered minors under their federal laws. But lurid sex conversation were mostly started off by decoys and it brings out the human monster in these people who were deemed as sexual predators.

It's like some lady on chatroom inviting you for sex and when you get over you get ambushed. but in this case, they are underage. So its testing the boundaries of humans where some knows it is illegal and don't do it while some knows it is illegal but chose to try it.

Eventually this tv show is all about shaming people and if they are really thinking about doing justice, they wouldn't have shamed them on national tv with the police waiting in ambush for them.

limpeh2

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's like some lady on chatroom inviting you for sex and when you get over you get ambushed. but in this case, they are underage. So its testing the boundaries of humans where some knows it is illegal and don't do it while some knows it is illegal but chose to try it.

Some lady? In these cases, the "lady" made no secret she is only 13 years old & yet these perverts went ahead with their vice. The chatlogs themselves offer a view to their pedo intentions.

There're many fabulous americunt civil liberty lawyers out there who would have torn these prosecutions to shreds if your "legal" reasoning of entrapment held water. However, it does not and the popular show went on for as long as it did. There was much evidence these pedo schmoes knew what they were doing when sexually propositioning to the minor.

Why the sudden indignation? Were you caught up in a sting? :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Some lady? In these cases, the "lady" made no secret she is only 13 years old & yet these perverts went ahead with their vice. The chatlogs themselves offer a view to their pedo intentions.

There're many fabulous americunt civil liberty lawyers out there who would have torn these prosecutions to shreds if your "legal" reasoning of entrapment held water. However, it does not and the popular show went on for as long as it did. There was much evidence these pedo schmoes knew what they were doing when sexually propositioning to the minor.

Why the sudden indignation? Were you caught up in a sting? :biggrin:

i'm also thinking if it's also cos of the race of the perps caught. If these were chinese men i am sure ppl would have been harsher.

limpeh2

Alfrescian
Loyal

i'm also thinking if it's also cos of the race of the perps caught. If these were chinese men i am sure ppl would have been harsher.

Absolutely. There's why all these play-devil's-advocate type cocktail reasoning come out.

As for sentencing, like most angmo countries, it'll be race-based of white versus all others. They'll throw the entire book volume at these smelly shitskins & then when in prison, these kelings'll be propositioned with dicks every night because the prison guards & wardens'll be notifying the general prison population of these tv-stars.

lovesamleong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Eventually this tv show is all about shaming people and if they are really thinking about doing justice, they wouldn't have shamed them on national tv with the police waiting in ambush for them.

This show itself saved many young girls from being sexually assaulted because the predators happened to pick a decoy. Had the predator picked a real 13 year old, she would have been a victim. The show serves the following purposes: (1) save young girls from being a victim, (2) put fear in sex predators as they do not know if the 13 year old is real or decoy, and lastly (3) shame the sex predators by putting them on TV.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Absolutely. There's why all these play-devil's-advocate type cocktail reasoning come out.

As for sentencing, like most angmo countries, it'll be race-based of white versus all others. They'll throw the entire book volume at these smelly shitskins & then when in prison, these kelings'll be propositioned with dicks every night because the prison guards & wardens'll be notifying the general prison population of these tv-stars.

At least in ang moh land they take care of their own.

I am pretty sure some of the ppl that want to give leeway to these kelings are not kelings but chinese.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This show itself saved many young girls from being sexually assaulted because the predators happened to pick a decoy. Had the predator picked a real 13 year old, she would have been a victim. The show serves the following purposes: (1) save young girls from being a victim, (2) put fear in sex predators as they do not know if the 13 year old is real or decoy, and lastly (3) shame the sex predators by putting them on TV.

this is a good show cum ops to pick perverts off the net b4 they strike, but mostly angmo and indian.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal

Did you call Krafty?

call him twice..but he dare not pick up leh...:p... wonder why he so scared of me leh.. i am so harmless....:biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Here is a chinese sex maniac but chinese really have no balls, just look what happen when he realized he is exposed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gdw-Ljx_tn8&NR=1

Yeah what kind of chinese has the name kuzoowo arkutsu?

So this east asian minority who's most likely tibetian is now chinese?

Yet when it comes to seperatist movement time tibetians aren't chinese?

lovesamleong

Alfrescian
Loyal

You're right. I wasn't listening. I replay the video and he is Japanese.

Now that makes it worse. Japanese all so fierce during WW2. Now they have no balls when caught with 14 yo.

The chinese still uncaught - rather pay a hooker than humsup.