• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

7 fuckin ahneh paedo try to hav sex with 13yo angmo girl...kena caught by police...

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 7 fuckin ahneh paedo try to hav sex with 13yo angmo girl...kena caught by police.

HO, HO, HO,!!! Met the criterias of my morning laugh, hahahaha :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::
Small Heads RULE !!! All The Time !!!

These Ah Nehs are going away for some times.
Probably the end of their careers and a hell of a nuisance filling up the embarkation card for their flights home.:o
I understand that most of these vermin caught by the honey trap are Indian brahmins. My Indian friend, a non-brahin, tells me that all brahmins are cunning schemers. If you employ one brahim IT guy, very soon he will bring in his whole village from India.
We had one such trash, Vidya Shankar Aiyar, who was from India working for Mediacorps.He was sentenced to 16 months jail and 4 strokes of the cane in 2004 for molestation. I think that he managed to put up some drama to escape caning. I understand he is now a high flier with CNN-IBN in India.

http://www.telegraphindia.com/1040107/asp/foreign/story_2760175.asp
Vidya Shankar Aiyar

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 7 fuckin ahneh paedo try to hav sex with 13yo angmo girl...kena caught by police.

Some lady? In these cases, the "lady" made no secret she is only 13 years old & yet these perverts went ahead with their vice. The chatlogs themselves offer a view to their pedo intentions.

There're many fabulous americunt civil liberty lawyers out there who would have torn these prosecutions to shreds if your "legal" reasoning of entrapment held water. However, it does not and the popular show went on for as long as it did. There was much evidence these pedo schmoes knew what they were doing when sexually propositioning to the minor.

Why the sudden indignation? Were you caught up in a sting? :biggrin:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Conradt
The official participants in the sting included Murphy police and the Terrell Police Department, including Terrell's SWAT team.[4] According to raw footage obtained by Esquire, at least one Dateline cameraman had hidden himself near the Conradt residence door. Chris Hansen and Dateline denied that crew members were on the private property (such an act is illegal). Also in that footage is "Frag," a member of Perverted-Justice, who is seen advising police on what to do next.[4] Chris Hansen denied that Perverted-Justice was present, but recanted when Esquire was able to describe what "Frag" looked like.

The warrants were signed shortly after 2 p.m.[7] By this time, police and Dateline had been on the scene for hours.[4] In fact, Dateline had showed up as long as five hours earlier, and later records showed that neighbors had phoned in suspicious-persons reports.[4]

According to the Esquire account – again, contested by Dateline – Dateline crewmembers notified police that they observed that a Sunday newspaper on Conradt's doorstep had disappeared, indicating that Conradt was actually home.[4] Later, in an interview with Esquire, Hansen would claim that he did not remember the incident, nor would he characterize anything Dateline did as surveillance for the police.

Using the tip given to them by Dateline, the police made a decision to call in a SWAT team and perform a tactical entry. They feared that Conradt was aware of their presence and was now destroying evidence. The police broke the door's lock and swept through the house. They encountered Conradt in a room. According to the officers' account, Conradt said a variation of "I'm not going to hurt anyone." He then shot himself in the head with a Browning .380 handgun.[4]

Among the numerous stings that To Catch a Predator and Perverted-Justice conducted, Conradt's was unique in that the show's producers and police decided to go to Conradt's home. In other cases, To Catch a Predator lured suspected sex offenders with an actor or actress pretending to be a child, into a home that was wired with cameras and surrounded by police. Conradt had apparently declined the actor's offers and subsequent phone calls.

Conradt's death prompted increased criticism of the show, which was already being criticized by some[8] in the legal and journalistic profession. A year after the incident, Rolling Stone and Esquire published articles attacking To Catch a Predator. Esquire obtained raw footage of the incident that contradicted Dateline's and host Chris Hansen's previous denials of the show's alleged collusion with law enforcement officials.[4]

Hansen did not respond to the Esquire article when the Houston Chronicle asked for comment,[9] but deferred to his spokeswoman, who called the idea that Hansen would dictate police action "preposterous".

Perverted-Justice founder Xavier von Erck called the Esquire article fiction.[9] Though he did not respond to the Esquire story's allegation or supporting evidence that Dateline and Perverted-Justice directed police actions in the Conradt case, he reiterated his disgust for Conradt's behavior. In an e-mail response to the Houston Chronicle, he wrote, "The idea that anything led to the suicide of Conradt other than his want to avoid potential penalties for soliciting a 13-year-old boy sexually is outlandish. We encourage all interested to read the Conradt chat-logs and verification call recordings. Once you do that, you then immediately know why Conradt shot himself rather than face the criminal justice system."[3]
================================================
The crew of dateline and the police SWAT team went to his house after he refused to go to the decoy's house.

The bottomline is do you think they are doing this for justice or for television ratings. If they are doing this for justice, there should never be a TV show. They can do sting operations forever because no one gets to watch it and know. The predators will always get caught because they got no shows to let them know its a decoy.

Louis_Conradt should be guilty of being a predator, but he wouldn't have killed himself if the tv cameras were not outside his house.

tate

Alfrescian
Loyal

These horny men think they hit a gold mine! What a shocker that got in the end.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You're right. I wasn't listening. I replay the video and he is Japanese.

Now that makes it worse. Japanese all so fierce during WW2. Now they have no balls when caught with 14 yo.

The chinese still uncaught - rather pay a hooker than humsup.

Oic so all cos a chinese person was not caught hey that definitely means he wasn't caught how about no chinese men were as perverted as those keling guys? :rolleyes:

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal

What has kelings caught has to do with Chinese people?

leetahbah

Alfrescian
Loyal

Indian Sex Predator Caught on TV

The missus and I were sitting down to dinner and watching a TiVoed episode of Dateline NBC. Its the one that aired today. They were doing a series undercover ops to catch sex predators. These are men who chat up with 13 year old girls on the internet. They are in reality chatting with decoys who lure them into a house where they are caught on Tv.

Some of the characters make the most pathetic and sick comments about why they are there. Whats really infuriating is to see them lie through their faces, even when confronted with their chat logs.

And one of the guys caught was a Desi Dude. It was sad to see him there making a complete ass of himself and I hope he gets what he deserves.

The whole episode leaves a funny taste in the mouth. It also leaves me a bit pissed off. I cant place my finger on why that is. Is it because it was a fellow Indian, and therefore I would not expect my own countryman to do such a pathetic act. Maybe its a case of misplaced patriotism on my part. Or jingoism. Anyways it was pathetic.

They showed scenes from next time’s episode and there is another Indian software guy caught.

What irks me is that a lot will be made of it. And we could all be in a roundabout of racial blame. There was a fair mix of white men, hispanics, a black dude, and to be politically correct, 2 Indians. 2 out of 29.
India is really shining !!

Last edited:

leetahbah

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/94406/police-hunt-indian-looking-sex.html
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" sb_id="ms__id329" valign="top"><TBODY sb_id="ms__id330"><TR sb_id="ms__id331"><TD class=PageTitle sb_id="ms__id332">
Police hunt for Indian-looking sex predator in Australia
</TD></TR><TR sb_id="ms__id333"><TD sb_id="ms__id334">Melbourne, Sep 6, (IANS):</TD></TR><!-- <tr> <td colspan="2" class="overviewfont">Monday, September 06, 2010</td> </tr> --><!-- ~~|ByLine|ArticleContentFont|height="5px"|byline|520|10| ~~--><TR sb_id="ms__id335"><TD class=SummaryStyle colSpan=2 sb_id="ms__id336">
Australian police are looking for a young man of Indian appearance for sexually assaulting three women, a media report said Monday. </TD></TR><TR height=1 sb_id="ms__id339"><TD sb_id="ms__id340"></TD></TR><TR sb_id="ms__id342"><TD class=overviewfont colSpan=2 sb_id="ms__id343">Two women were assaulted by the sex predator after they left a hotel in Melbourne last week. A third woman was indecently assaulted as she left the same venue Sunday morning, The Age reported.

Police have released a picture of the man and said he is of Indian appearance, about 20 to 25 years old, of slim build, with short dark hair and brown eyes. The victims, two 19-year-olds and a 22-year-old, said they were approached in separate incidents by the offender, who had been lurking in the shadows nearby, after leaving the Mentone Hotel on Beach Road.

The first incident happened Aug 29 when two 19-year-old women left the venue and walked across the road towards the beach. The victims said the man was "laughing" as he assaulted them.

The second attack happened early Sunday outside the same venue at the same time of the day. Police said the man approached one of the women from behind, placed his hand up her skirt and attempted to indecently assault her. The 22-year-old screamed and the man ran away towards Mentone Parade. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Last edited:

leetahbah

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/health/sex-predator-admits-impregnating-victims_100412937.html

Sex predator admits impregnating victims

Sydney, Aug 16 (IANS) A sex predator in Australia has admitted abusing 18 children over a 25-year period, including a mentally-challenged seven-year-old girl who he later impregnated.
Dennis Alfred Goudge, 57, formerly of Bendigo city in Victoria, pleaded guilty to 58 sex charges including one count of rape and 28 of indecent assault, The Age reported Monday.

A Victoria county court heard Monday that Goudge committed sexual offences against 18 victims, who were aged between three and 16.

Crown prosecutor Kieran Gilligan said that many of the children had “continued and frequent exposure” to Goudge and many of the offences were committed in a backyard shed on his family farm, 30 km north of Bendigo.
The offences began when Goudge was 17, the court was told.

Gilligan said two of Goudge’s victims — including a 14-year-old girl — bore him children. “Over a 25-year period of his offending, Goudge continually placed himself in a position of trust with people who had children,” he said.
“He was able to lure the children away from their parents under guises such as listening to music, playing common children’s games, photographic portraiture of children, or providing singing, music or driving lessons.”
The plea hearing, before Judge James Montgomery, has been adjourned until next month for more forensic reports.

Last edited: