• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

68yrs old spore uncle give illegal loans to Filipino maids

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
This chap has better dress sense than GMS and his NSP chaps. Look at LY's shirt and tailored pants. He looks smart.

Are you sure that's tailored pants? It looks like any department store off- the-shelf to me. But it's true it's reasonably pressed, certainly much smarter than GMS' horribly crumpled slacks.

ST_19380328.jpg

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you sure that's tailored pants? It looks like any department store off- the-shelf to me. But it's true it's reasonably pressed, certainly much smarter than GMS' horribly crumpled slacks.

ST_19380328.jpg

You may be right.

On a different subject matter, I half-suspect he is a good fucker. Loss of hair was the heavy price he paid for sextisfying his partners. If Phillippines produce a swimming champ, could well be his kid(s).

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But how many SINgapore workers these days bother about this? In the past we had very hard working union officials many uncredited, unheralded fought for the rights of the workers with managment ( not fists, of course)........

In places like Canada people can be expect to be treated fairly. My bosses there never tried to take advantage. People who move there soon find out there are things the boss can & can't do. Your work contract clearly spells out what your responsibilites. There's no such thing as "one horse kick" unless you choose to work in such an environment.

In Spore workers rights are still in the 3rd world status, even at MNCs there can be abuses, such as happened when the HR department was replaced by people from a GLC:(