• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 67 Yea Old Gynae Runs Everyday, how about Samsters?

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He should mix his running with a bit of road cycling which is as good cardio exercise but low impact.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He looks fit enough to be able to do something more hardcore: sprint up Bukit Timah Hill wearing a backpack.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is a very fit person but should cut down on his daily running distance.

If the photo is accurate, the angle that he bent both legs and his knee cap, appears to have some issues. Need to see orthopedic

20211229_ili_johntee.jpg

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the only time he go easy on his ironman activity is when he's carrying out his gynaecologist duties. Looking at different kinds of pussies every day is probably very therapeutic for him.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1641077799379.png
1641077872002.png
1641077889848.png
1641077928776.png

KK Women's and Children's Hospital most of you young punks prolly delivered by him .... Cuss more about the cb he's seen.... look at him nao ! nuff said. /roflmao :roflmao:

Last edited:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gynae is just a glorified name for cheebye doctor.
Imagine ah lian visit him and tell him her problem, "Doctor, doctor, I have chow cheebye, how ?"...

He can refer her to me, I will make her sit in a tub of bleach for 15mins. After that give her a thorough flog until her cheebye phua.