• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

60-year-old Indian FTrash gets EP approval for first job in S’pore

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
The forum rules do not permit me to zap you, but now for yr utter ignorance and pigheadedness I'll give you an infraction for being rude and using bad language.

I'm your father! you are a coward balless ass-hole bastard!

Immediately after Linpeh posted that India FTs remark, after a short 1 minute you posted a remark to disagree and you are also the only forumner to do that and after a short 1 minute from that post, Linpeh was zapped. Confirm is you this balless childish ass-hole did it

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
what an ignorant ass you are! You didnt even know this until soIsee said so.

Precisely, that stupid ass-hole shit kingrant spout lies and rubbish!

Tenants are not subjected to the racial quota in HDB blocks, only the flatowners are.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Acc to some sources, they are. Indians actually came from all over the place. Dont think yr claim that they were first to leave Africa is right. Where did you get such claims from?

indian are not descended from persians, where do you get this? indian are first group that leave africa, go to india and continue to south east asia to australia.
the second group then go to middle east, then go to eastern europe, then split into china and north europe.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
indian are not descended from persians, where do you get this? indian are first group that leave africa, go to india and continue to south east asia to australia.
the second group then go to middle east, then go to eastern europe, then split into china and north europe.

I have to correct you Singveld. I am sorry to state that you are wrong in saying that Indians never descended from Persians.

Infact the Northern Indians, especially those in the Punjab region of India and Pakistan are descendants of Persians.

Alexander the Great, Cyrus of Persia, Hannibal and all these people may shed light about the Northern Indians known as Aryans and their closeness
to the Persians.

Those from the South (the real "bumiputras" of India) are called Dravidians.

I am sure you can use my pointers and get some information.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
watch 300 for a quick history lesson :wink:

watch how easily ang moh kick persian ass... according to hollywood.

*sorry i was talking to singveld.

I have to correct you Singveld. I am sorry to state that you are wrong in saying that Indians never descended from Persians.

Infact the Northern Indians, especially those in the Punjab region of India and Pakistan are descendants of Persians.

Alexander the Great, Cyrus of Persia, Hannibal and all these people may shed light about the Northern Indians known as Aryans and their closeness
to the Persians.

Last edited:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why has this thread turned into a discussion about how early man migrated and distributed out of africa and the origins of certain races?

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you know then why did you still say you have already checked the quota and it was ok? You are a fucking liar and blurfuck.

Now I'll give you another infraction for being dishonest and not owning up, and still being pigheaded.

Fuck you this fucktard ignorant retarded phuacheebye!

I all along already know that tenants are not subjected to racial quota rule Only you this ignorant fucktard phuacheebye bastard mother-fucker don't know you retardedly said tenants are subjected to racial quote rule.

you this retarded fucktard cheebye kia and your whole family will all die very painfully in road accidents very soon!

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I finally meet some knowledgeable guys.

to the Persians.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
With yr language abilities, you cant be an accountant - more certainly an accounts clerk. You also cant understand simple English rules of this forum. If you continue to post and pm me foul language, I will keep infracting you.

when did I say that?

My job is an accountant!

It's another different forumner that said he is a housing agent!

It's obvious you this ignorant pig-headed retarded mother-fucker bastard cheebyekia cannot read simple english!

I know your prostitute whore mother this few weeks has no business and you this wastral pimp son got no pocket money from her to buy food causing you to go so hungry that your eyes have become blind and cannot read properly!

Fuck you this fucktard ignorant retarded phuacheebye!

I all along already know that tenants are not subjected to racial quota rule Only you this ignorant fucktard phuacheebye bastard mother-fucker don't know you retardedly said tenants are subjected to racial quote rule.

you this retarded fucktard cheebye kia and your whole family will all die very painfully in road accidents very soon!