• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

60-year-old Indian FTrash gets EP approval for first job in S’pore

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm of Persian descent.
image5097398x.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are keling kia?

I know vast majority of those forumners that purposely use a chinese nick in their username, they are usually indian or malay.

You know one very curious thing about these fuckers that pretend that they are Chinese online even if they don't have a nick that says they are Chinese they will always constantly claim they are Chinese they will post anti Chinese msgs or behave like buffoons and then claim that they are Chinese.

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
" If you employ me with EP $3000, I can pay the company back $1000, trust me. "

This you hear in india very often in many areas..

I wonder how many FTs HR in the companies they hire do this "kick-back" for their own pockets.. I am pretty sure this is a trait they imported with them

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being a Chinese doesnt mean one should not post anti-Chinese msgs or rants. Abstaining from doing so means he is only blindly chauvinistic.

Each race has its own sucky traits and good traits. The right thing to do is to be able to tell the diff and not be blind to jingoism.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did not zap you. I dont zap others when they disagree with me. Only Infp people can zap, and I am Inf only, so I cant. I can only give positive points. Pls do yr research on the rules here and stop disagreeing with me becos you thot i zapped you.

And another thing. Just cos I got 6 points dont mean I zapped you. It's like saying anyone with a moustache is yr father?

you are dead wrong again!

The point is some self-centred chauvinistic s'porean-chinese have blanket 族群歧视 which is a form of racism against an entire group of ethnic chinese from a different background such as they have blanket discrimination against all China-chinese or blanket discrimination against those older pure-chinese-educated sporean-chinese!

Another thing, Linpeh strongly suspect you are that crybaby loser ass-hole bastard that zapped me 12 points just becos I posted a true observation fact that the vast majority of low-income s'porean-indians are very PRO-India-FTs. My narration of what that Malay Taxi-driver said is really true.

Becos Linpeh got zapped 12 points and yours is 6 points but add your infraction becomes double 12 points hence confirm it is you this bastard ass-hole loser coward that zapped me 12 points.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You know one very curious thing about these fuckers that pretend that they are Chinese online even if they don't have a nick that says they are Chinese they will always constantly claim they are Chinese they will post anti Chinese msgs or behave like buffoons and then claim that they are Chinese.

I have never claimed to be Chinese. I have always insisted that I'm Persian.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is due to the racial quota requirement for the block, that is why Chinese are not allowed. They got no choice. No indians, no income. They can also rent to Malays, but Malays are dwindling in numbers relative to the Indians!

As a rental agent, you should know that.

What talking you?

Rentals or the race of tenants got subject to racial quota in HDB pigeon holes?

The type of shit crap mis-leading out right rubbish sprouted here is really amazing!

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indians are dsecended from Persians, and so Persians are indians. Fair game.

indian are not descended from persians, where do you get this? indian are first group that leave africa, go to india and continue to south east asia to australia.
the second group then go to middle east, then go to eastern europe, then split into china and north europe.