• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

5000 years of civilization

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh kaynay, it's easier to stop these molesters from coming in during the night than your kaynay molesters. Double headed pundek.

Fucking Chinks, If they are not out conning each other and suing their parents and siblings, they are either molesting women or stealing their panties. :biggrin:

Ah nehs(From the Indian Sub-Continent) & Chinks(World Wide) have a high tendency of molesting and raping women and they love doing it in wolf packs as well, This people should all be castrated.

In Singapore, My police friend told me that 3/4 of all sexual crimes are committed by Chinks.

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
So how you gonna do that Mr. Immigrant? By Sucking dick chinko? You and Your family don't belong here. We need the British/Americans and MNCs but we sure as hell don't need Chinks in this land or in any parts around the region. You are just a pillion, remember that Coolie Immigrant.

Let me show you the facts and figures:

S .E Asia
1. Singapore IQ 108 ,75% Chinese, USD 59700 per capita
2. Malaysia IQ 92 ,26% Chinese, USD 15568 per capita
3. Thailand IQ 91 , 10% Chinese , USD 9396 per capita
4. Indonesia IQ 87 ,3% Chinese , USD 4666 per capita
5. Philippines IQ 86 , 1% Chinese, USD 4073 per capita

N. E Asia
1. Hong Kong, IQ 107 USD 49137 per capita
2. Taiwan IQ 105, USD 37720 per capita
3. Japan IQ 105, USD 34740 per capita
4. Korea IQ 106 ,USD 31714 per capita
5. China IQ 105,USD 8382 per capita

South Asia
1. India IQ 82 , USD 3694 per capita
2. Pakistan IQ 84 ,USD 2787 per capita
3. Bangladesh IQ 82, USD 1693 per capita

You dont need to be a rocket Scientist to understand this!So,if I were a minority in this country I would act smart by not questioning the majority and quietly enjoy the fruits brought by them.Otherwise,you would still be living in the slums,or sitting under the coconut trees day dreaming .

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh kaynay, it's easier to stop these molesters from coming in during the night than your kaynay molesters. Double headed pundek.

Looks like the dirty bunch of Han Sinkies are collecting here because they are butt hurt, Haha.

3/4 of Sexual Crimes in Singapore is Committed by Chinks. Remember that and whats up with the panties and taking up skirt shots? You fuckers are Sick. If your not conning people, suing siblings or jumping off flats, Its sexual crimes. :biggrin:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
You dont need to be a rocket Scientist to understand this!So,if I were a minority in this country I would act smart by not questioning the majority and quietly enjoy the fruits brought by them.Otherwise,you would still be living in the slums,or sitting under the coconut trees day dreaming .

Hey stinko, There is no fortune 500 Sinkie company. This country was build by MNCs and is being hold in place by them, What race is your boss and the boss of all the big companies in Singapore. (Remember that you are a new Immigrant. Singapore was already one of the richest country in Asia before the British left, We still need them today)

Using IQ to measure Intelligence is so stupid, It is a known fact that its bias, How would a person who does not go to school take an IQ test? Did you see those from African countries, They were in the borderline Retarded range, And can that be?, Never though of all this right?, Typical sinkie chinks. Honkies/Taiwanese are the Intelligent and Classy lot of Hans, Not Sinkies or Tiongs.

We saw your type of B.s, Remember your boastfulness during the Olympic games and how you were thrashed. :biggrin:

By the way, I would opt for a fisherman and sitting down a coconut tree lifestyle any day.

Last edited:

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey stinko, There is no fortune 500 Sinkie company. This country was build by MNCs and is being hold in place by them, What race is your boss and the boss of all the big companies in Singapore.

But we have now many Chinese,Japanese companies in the fortune 500 but I dont think we have any South Asian companies!!!

Using IQ to measure Intelligence is so stupid, It is a known fact that its bias, How would a person who does not go to school take an IQ test? Did you see those from African countries, They were in the borderline Retarded range, And can that be?, Never though of all this right?, Typical sinkie chinks. Honkies/Taiwanese are the Intelligent and Classy lot of Hans, Not Sinkies or Tiong

Dont try to twist the facts,if IQ cannot convince you I am sure per capital income is a good measurement ?Dont get frustrated,bro!

By the way, I would opt for a fisherman and sitting down a coconut tree lifestyle any day.
You should!Dont contaminate and stink our beautiful island!

Last edited:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should!Dont contaminate our beautiful island!

Why bring in the Japs? Don't forget they don't see you as equals. Till this day, They hate the Chinese, Remember ww2 when they were killing Chinese man, women and babies while an entire Chinese village stood around and watched. (Only 60+ years ago)

I am not too sure about South Asian/Chinky Companies thru, They are pretty retarded in my books.(I hope they are not here, But luckily we have all the Top Western Institutions here, All the big boys are here. All the top position in this institutions are primary being held by either Caucasians or Indians)

"You should!Dont contaminate our beautiful island!" -Its being destroyed by you cockroaches by the day,(The land and Water has been totally dirtied by you scums) Luckily we still have the Ang mohs, Melayus, Ah nehs, Pinoys, Eurasians and others, If not we would be another Hainan and Dog eating country.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the chinese figured out wet blouses on women is a wondrous sight to behold 5000 years ahead of cheeky americans. kudos to them. :p

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why bring in the Japs? Don't forget they don't see you as equals. Till this day, They hate the Chinese, Remember ww2 when they were killing Chinese man, women and baby while an entire Chinese village stood around and watched. (Only 60+ years ago)

I am not too sure about South Asian/Chinky Companies thru, They are pretty retarded in my books.(I hope they are not here, But luckily we have all the Top Western Institutions here, All the big boys are here. All the top position in this institutions are primary being held by either Caucasians or Indians)

"You should!Dont contaminate our beautiful island!" -Its being destroyed by you cockroaches by the day,(The land and Water has been totally dirtied by you scums) Luckily we still have the Ang mohs, Melayus, Ah nehs, Pinoys, Eurasians and others, If not we would be another Hainan and Dog eating country.

Face the facts bro,squeezeeeee...................................your balls,whether you happy or not it is the facts

S .E Asia
1. Singapore IQ 108 ,75% Chinese, USD 59700 per capita
2. Malaysia IQ 92 ,26% Chinese, USD 15568 per capita
3. Thailand IQ 91 , 10% Chinese , USD 9396 per capita
4. Indonesia IQ 87 ,3% Chinese , USD 4666 per capita
5. Philippines IQ 86 , 1% Chinese, USD 4073 per capita

N. E Asia
1. Hong Kong, IQ 107 USD 49137 per capita
2. Taiwan IQ 105, USD 37720 per capita
3. Japan IQ 105, USD 34740 per capita
4. Korea IQ 106 ,USD 31714 per capita
5. China IQ 105,USD 8382 per capita

South Asia
1. India IQ 82 , USD 3694 per capita
2. Pakistan IQ 84 ,USD 2787 per capita
3. Bangladesh IQ 82, USD 1693 per capita

You can get all these facts from wikipedia in case you are not aware...........Squeezzz.....................................

Last edited:

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like the dirty bunch of Han Sinkies are collecting here because they are butt hurt, Haha.

3/4 of Sexual Crimes in Singapore is Committed by Chinks. Remember that and whats up with the panties and taking up skirt shots? You fuckers are Sick. If your not conning people, suing siblings or jumping off flats, Its sexual crimes. :biggrin:

Er..with 3/4 of population, the chinese are just doing their fair share.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why bring in the Japs? Don't forget they don't see you as equals. Till this day, They hate the Chinese, Remember ww2 when they were killing Chinese man, women and babies while an entire Chinese village stood around and watched. (Only 60+ years ago)

Shit skin why talk about ww2 and the japs don't see chinese as their equals? :rolleyes: Is this 1940 or earlier? You dumb shit skin it's now 2012 and china has already surpassed japan. The japanese and chinese are so similar anyway and both countries have higher standards of living than your worthless shit skin race.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So how you gonna do that Mr. Immigrant? By Sucking dick chinko? You and Your family don't belong here. We need the British/Americans and MNCs but we sure as hell don't need Chinks in this land or in any parts around the region. You are just a pillion, remember that Coolie Immigrant.

shit skin you're an immigrant too in that case and you're neither american or british therefore following your logic you should fuck off.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Chinks molest living women... preferably drunk.
The Japs molest living women, rape them, and kill them - during the war.
The Kelings kill the women first, then rape them.

That is the difference between the 3 civilizations :oIo:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Australian charged with molest on SIA flight
Posted: 27 August 2012 1324 hrs

SINGAPORE: An Australian citizen was charged on Monday with using criminal force on a woman with intent to outrage her modesty.

30-year-old Rajput Sandeep Singh allegedly molested the woman onboard a Singapore Airlines flight on August 25.

He allegedly touched her groin and thighs at about 5.30am during the Delhi-Singapore flight.

If convicted, he could be jailed up to two years, fined or caned, or any combination of the punishments.

- CNA/al

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But if we compare only Singaporeans and don't bring other nationalities into the mix, Then its a well known fact that 3/4 of all sexual crimes are committed by chinks(Ask those who have been in prison or cops), My bouncer friends also told me that molesters in clubs are usually Chinks.

Why are you guys so angry, as if i insulted your family.

first of all mr television, chinese population abt 70%, so what wrong with 3/4 of all molest case committed by chinese? did i said chinese are saint? i gather u a malay so would a muslim be going to nightspots in the first place? have i admit but number are low. i know you have a problem with racists in this site but do u have to stoop to their level to make a point?

the 5000yrs nonsense was only abt learned gentry, the common peasants of land were uneducated and boorish since the dawn of chinese history till now. It make worst by the commies who use mob rule to destory polictical oppenents. The legacy of the Red Guards still remain inside the PRC chinese. if u think this the way to fight racism, pls do carry on, as no one but yourself can stop this.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mob molestation is rampant in China and in The Indian Sub-continent. Why ar? :biggrin: Machiam animals sia.

hi there

1. telly, they are worse than animals.
2. kosong conscience, kosong values, kosong morals.
3. chineyland is just lawless!
4. honest, whenever i am there.
5. i watch my front, back, left & right!
6. anything can happen anytime.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
first of all mr television, chinese population abt 70%, so what wrong with 3/4 of all molest case committed by chinese? did i said chinese are saint? i gather u a malay so would a muslim be going to nightspots in the first place? have i admit but number are low. i know you have a problem with racists in this site but do u have to stoop to their level to make a point?

the 5000yrs nonsense was only abt learned gentry, the common peasants of land were uneducated and boorish since the dawn of chinese history till now. It make worst by the commies who use mob rule to destory polictical oppenents. The legacy of the Red Guards still remain inside the PRC chinese. if u think this the way to fight racism, pls do carry on, as no one but yourself can stop this.

Just like some of you who hates Malays or Indians, There are people out there like me, Who have a total dislike for Chinese people. I am one of those people who have extreme hatred for Chinese people. :smile:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just like some of you who hates Malays or Indians, There are people out there like me, Who have a total dislike for Chinese people. I am one of those people who have extreme hatred for Chinese people. :smile:

Wow so you are a bloody sick racist shit skin. You should be hung and quartered.