• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

5000 years of civilization

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Blame those stupid chink.
If see ratio women to men 1 to 20 or more in the photo something wrong.
Normally will be 50/50 women to men.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking Chinks, If they are not out conning each other and suing their parents and siblings, they are either molesting women or stealing their panties.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
i think you are the one who is angry. look at your own post. what are u so angry?

Angry for what? It is SBF Culture to talk like this, Trolling to get emotions out for fun. :biggrin: .. No Hate, just for the giggles.

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The water splashing festival in China only celebrated in Yunnan by a minority tribe (which link to Thai and Myanmar and Malays) only. Most of Han Chinese don't practice this festival.

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only barbarians act like this,,,I think China 5000 years ago was a more civilized place as compared to now,,,instead of evolving after 5000 years,,they seem to have devolved,,

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It happened in Singapore among true blue singkies too. It happens at Swing Singapore, new year ever parties, discotheques, parties etc. don't bluff ok?

You kena groped before in these places that you mentioned?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1222349/1/.html

Australian charged with molest on SIA flight

SINGAPORE: An Australian citizen was charged on Monday with using criminal force on a woman with intent to outrage her modesty.

30-year-old Rajput Sandeep Singh allegedly molested the woman onboard a Singapore Airlines flight on August 25.

He allegedly touched her groin and thighs at about 5.30am during the Delhi-Singapore flight.

If convicted, he could be jailed up to two years, fined or caned, or any combination of the punishments.

- CNA/al

I think last months there were 2 more Ah Neh FTs medical workers caught here for molesting!!

shit skin television is just pissed off that his kelings are always blamed for molesting since it's in their genes so this asshole needs to take revenge.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The water splashing festival in China only celebrated in Yunnan by a minority tribe (which link to Thai and Myanmar and Malays) only. Most of Han Chinese don't practice this festival.

You are actually correct. They are called the dai ppl and are known to be the ancestors of the modern thais and the other SEA ethnicities. Of course shit skin tv wouldn't admit it since his target is chinese even though he's been proven to be wrong.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are actually correct. They are called the dai ppl and are known to be the ancestors of the modern thais and the other SEA ethnicities. Of course shit skin tv wouldn't admit it since his target is chinese even though he's been proven to be wrong.

Hainan Province and its already a fact that those people identified are Han Chinese, Stop trying to slitter away you snake. Typical of you, Always behaving like a snake. Lying cunning dog eating fucker.

If see Jah_Rastafar_I and an Ah neh, Who you shoot first? Fucking Buy a double barrel shot-gun and shoot both bastards. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
shit skin television is just pissed off that his kelings are always blamed for molesting since it's in their genes so this asshole needs to take revenge.

Its a fact that in Singapore, 3/4 of all sexual crimes are committed by Chinks.

I can open a folder and give you an update on local rape/molest scene everyday. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hainan Province and its already a fact that those people identified are Han Chinese, Stop trying to slitter away you snake. Typical of you, Always behaving like a snake. Lying cunning dog eating fucker.

Where in the article does it say it's in hainan? You can tell han chinese apart? i certainly cannot tell you skins apart.

As for the sexual crime thing in singapore hey post the stats in any case the majority race here is what? It's also an undeniable fact that you shit skins are the leaders in molesting women.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where in the article does it say it's in hainan? You can tell han chinese apart? i certainly cannot tell you skins apart.

As for the sexual crime thing in singapore hey post the stats in any case the majority race here is what? It's also an undeniable fact that you shit skins are the leaders in molesting women.

Fucking go and google you dumb fuck. They are crude and dirty looking so that says China's Han Chinese :wink:

Neh, its a fact that 3/4 of all sexual crimes in Singapore are committed by chinks. Ask any cop/prisoner/bouncer and they will tell you that chinks are leader in sexual crimes in Singapore. Panties stealer, down blouse shooters are almost 100% chinks.

Let me just update you with todays Molest/Rape news.(Locals Only)
1.Ex-cop gets 12 weeks' jail for sex with underage prostitute
2.Fortune teller who raped girl gets 12 years' jail, cane
Guess the Race (G.T.R)

For foreigners - Those from the Indian Sub-continent and Caucasians are the leaders.

Its all facts boy.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
crude and dirty looking so that means han china? You don't have the facts that says they are han chinese correct?

Cop/prisoner and bouncer knows the crime stats of this country ah?

You see how dumb you are. In this case why do we even need databases and ppl working as statiscians? Any random policeman or bouncer can be a walking database. From the way you try to show your evidence it's plain obvious that you are a sub intelligent miscreant.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
crude and dirty looking so that means han china? You don't have the facts that says they are han chinese correct?

Cop/prisoner and bouncer knows the crime stats of this country ah?

You see how dumb you are. In this case why do we even need databases and ppl working as statiscians? Any random policeman or bouncer can be a walking database. From the way you try to show your evidence it's plain obvious that you are a sub intelligent miscreant.

Sounds like a butt hurt snake trying to slitter around. :biggrin: You can cheat yourself for all i care, Dumb means dumb.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wat a BS quote, singapore is more than 70% chinese...so of course the numbers for chinese 'crimes' r huge...u are a piece of shit w such a quote

Its a fact that in Singapore, 3/4 of all sexual crimes are committed by Chinks.

I can open a folder and give you an update on local rape/molest scene everyday. :biggrin:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
wat a BS quote, singapore is more than 70% chinese...so of course the numbers for chinese 'crimes' r huge...u are a piece of shit w such a quote

Relax Bro, Who ever takes the top chart doesn't MAKE you as a person any different. Who cares? I only poke it on you guys because i know race is a big deal for you people and I like rubbing you guys the wrong way. :cool: Easy Singaporean.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u go shaft yourself,,, chinese are the majority,,if minorities dont like it, they can f off,,why should the majority pander to the minority....???

Relax Bro, Who ever takes the top chart doesn't MAKE you as a person any different. Who cares? I only poke it on you guys because i know race is a big deal for you people and I like rubbing you guys the wrong way. :cool: Easy Singaporean.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
u go shaft yourself,,, chinese are the majority,,if minorities dont like it, they can f off,,why should the majority pander to the minority....???

Wow so angry,No one asking anyone to bend over, But always remember You are an Immigrant here.(First to be asked to F off, Is.....) This land was build by International Corporations and today where it is, Is because of MNCs. You and your coolie family are only recent arrivals and they don't belong here. Hidup mati Tanah Melayu.

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dont care if i am an immigrant .i know we are the majority,,u fuck off as u r the minority,,,asshole

Wow so angry,No one asking anyone to bend over, But always remember You are an Immigrant here.(First to be asked to F off, Is.....) This land was build by International Corporations and today where it is, Is because of MNCs. You and your coolie family are only recent arrivals and they don't belong here. Hidup mati Tanah Melayu.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont care if i am an immigrant .i know we are the majority,,u fuck off as u r the minority,,,asshole

So how you gonna do that Mr. Immigrant? By Sucking dick chinko? You and Your family don't belong here. We need the British/Americans and MNCs but we sure as hell don't need Chinks in this land or in any parts around the region. You are just a pillion, remember that Coolie Immigrant.

Last edited: