• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

50-cent breakfast for elderly, bad!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not surprised. You're a Singaporean after all. :rolleyes:

Its not whether I'm Singaporean or not, anything benefits the elders, I applause, doesnt matter its the Gov, Secret Society, Prisoners or anything the same kind :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its not whether I'm Singaporean or not, anything benefits the elders, I applause, doesnt matter its the Gov, Secret Society, Prisoners or anything the same kind :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Benefits the elderly? Thanks for elaborating and confirming the fact that you're a sinkie :biggrin:

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Would you like me to rub it in your face whenever I get my predictions right, Dutch boy? Sinkies will always be Sinkies :rolleyes:
LOL, how many % of your predictions are correct? Did you predict Dutch was in World Cup final and out of group stage in Euro? I bet you didnt, LOL.
Anyone also can predict, so if wrong you sit 1 corner suck thumb, but win you rub it in my face? thats typical smartass you know? whahahahaha

Last edited:

RoyMcFarland

Alfrescian
Loyal
.......The initiative, which got its start about two months ago, aims to benefit residents aged 50 and above....

50 years old is considered "elderly"??????
No wonder the Govt used 50 as the age when employer CPF contributions start getting cut. They want us to continue working pass 65 and they say 50 is old??!!

Last edited:

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
When did I say everyone else don't care about those things? I said Sinkies only care about "food on the table" and "bread and butter". People from other countries have a more holistic outlook in life. There is much more to life than chicken rice, iphones, condos and BMWs. Sinkies are such low-level animals :rolleyes:

I disagreed with you. You are bias toward Sinkies.

People from other countries have a more holistic outlook in life.

Then Europe won't be in debt crisis and PRC won't be so money-minded.

You are just a frog in the well :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
those old folks who go for the coupons (probably need to show proof of age, fill in forms etc)
then go to eat their 50cents breakfast....
then probalby still must shake the ministar's hands who is there to wayang for TV cameras......
then still kena interview by MSM.....

They should ask themselves who did they voted for and how come it has come to this?

For 50cts, they go throw all these...might as well stay home and PCC...show proof of age...bring along their old parents, altogether can get $1.50 worth of coupons..:biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For 50cts, they go throw all these...might as well stay home and PCC...show proof of age...bring along their old parents, altogether can get $1.50 worth of coupons..:biggrin:
that's all part of the wayang.......
you genuinely wants to do charity you dun pull such stunts.
if coupons are necessary for accounting purposes....ok can find ways to identify them and delivery to them? want to help or inconvenience the old folks?
why need 50 cents in the first place? cannot fork out that extra 50 cents make it free? how much this whole PR excercise will cost? cannot fork out meh?
old folks also got pride.....make until so kankor i wonder how many will take it up........probably those really desperados starving types.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sweden in a debt crisis? Denmark in a debt crisis? Germany in a debt crisis? Switzerland in a debt crisis? Norway in a debt crisis? You wanna know who's in a debt crisis? Take a look at this list: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_public_debt. What did you say about frog in the well? How ironic :rolleyes:

And you've just provided evidence of the narrow, materialistic mentality that I was decrying about. What the fuck has a country's debt got to do with a holistic outlook in life? :rolleyes:

Chinese

Alfrescian
Loyal

Alfrescians & all bros here
For those, who are not truely concerned about the well-being & livelihood of Singaporeans.
Why should we care about their negative comments ?
Being Singaporeans, we should work toward a better life here regardless whether other sore eyes foreigners happy or not.