• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 5 Ppl Uplorry At Bro Chun Sing's Tanjong Pagar Ward 13 Feb 2021! Is This A Bad Omen? Pray For Bro Chun Sing

Alfrescian
Loyal
5 gone + 1 injured = 6, + the one that took the video + the pang sai girl squating + the howling man = 9. bet you they were having mass orgy at the Korean outlet and had many more than 8. so much for SDM. The Korean Outlet need to be suspended for 1 month and everyone there that day fined $300

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
5 gone + 1 injured = 6, + the one that took the video + the pang sai girl squating + the howling man = 9. bet you they were having mass orgy at the Korean outlet and had many more than 8. so much for SDM. The Korean Outlet need to be suspended for 1 month and everyone there that day fined $300

Gathering of more than 8.
Likely not to be wearing masks.
The five men in the car were not practising social distancing.
And not likely to be wearing masks.

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
version 2.0 -rated X

https://tinyurI.com/3cmttwnd

1.png

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies really get triggered when they see other people doing better than themselves
KNN my uncle say this 1 have to see what case liao KNN in my uncle's perspectives if someone strike toto or even Rob a bank and got alot of money my uncle will not get triggered whereas if they con people or get leech using law enforcement but on surface disguise as a pure businessman then KNN liao my uncle will curse until they die KNN but again my uncle will never be a victim becas my uncle principles of life is he will never let those people earn a single cents from him KNN but then again my uncle mostly will educate and same time make fun of those people that contribute to their success aka tam chia ter nao KNN

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Really? All the critics are doing worse than the five dead men?
Yes. It's obvious from what people are bitching about. Young 20 something year old driving sports coupe, had chiobu girlfriend, own businesses.. can just smell the vinegar

Five dead young men didn't do anything to you and the thousands of anonymous posters. Maybe you can stop sending off negative energy into the universe.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. It's obvious from what people are bitching about. Young 20 something year old driving sports coupe, had chiobu girlfriend, own businesses.. can just smell the vinegar

Five dead young men didn't do anything to you and the thousands of anonymous posters. Maybe you can stop sending off negative energy into the universe.
Who the fuck cares whether they are young anot KNN so long they are a pest to the society terminate it KNN

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So how are the five dead men doing better than many Sinkies?
They are just insurance salespeople.
Know little about car and driving safety.
Entitled and self-centered, does not take into consideration the safety of others.
Only one girl was known and it is debatable whether she is chio in everyone's eyes.
Have not seen the girlfriends of the other four men. That is, if they have one.
Everyone can own businesses. The question is whether the businesses are above or underwater, and how long the businesses last.
What is so great about a bubble tea business? Any Ah Bengs or Ah Lians can start one, they can be better off or worse off than the 5 dead men.

Maybe you can try to stop EVERYONE who has posted comments on this accident. On this forum, on fuckwarezone, on prolificcrap, on Facebook, on Instagram, on Whatsapp.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A friend of the dead men said: "They were at the restaurant around the time and were going back when the car skidded."

Nothing to see here, just a video of how carefully and slowly Jonathan was driving the coupe.

Attachments

• Facebook video.mp4
    7.8 MB
Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
looking at the tyre marks on the roads, looks like the driver lost control of the vehicle at fairly high speed. hopefully the CCTVs can yield the full picture.

CCTV finally shown... :confused::confused::confused:
This Ms Oh is very brave to run into the flames like that... Hope she can pull through this ordeal in the best way possible.