• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 5 Ppl Uplorry At Bro Chun Sing's Tanjong Pagar Ward 13 Feb 2021! Is This A Bad Omen? Pray For Bro Chun Sing

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
much salt has been poured into the wounds of the grieving loved ones; hope this made your miserable lives feel better at the very least, because nothing but hurt and pain has been spread by this avalanche of salt.

this is every parents' worst nightmare, for your child to leave for a night out and to never return. of course it was their own choice. of course it was their own fault. of course it was their own stupidity. and for that they are dead and gone now.

a small memorial should be placed at or near the site of fatal accidents, to remind the living of the immense pain caused by a moment of folly. it is because we forget that we repeat the same mistakes.

.RIP.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nose piercing to prepare for the Year of the Ox? :unsure:

NP_20210216_SDCRASH16_6335046.jpg
Now can go join ox head horse face gang.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Garmen should consider having regular enforcement officers springing ad-hoc inspections, confiscate all illegally modified vehicles, life-time ban from driving for those nincompoops. Drastic times need drastic measures.
Fuck u lah. U want them to confiscate PAPsmearer Subie, izzit?

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They would have less likely burnt to death if it was a Tesla but it would depend on the impact on the battery pack.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the methanol caused the fire.

Also, I think all vehicles should have a 'black box' similar to what they have on airplanes.

Data collected only used for fatal crashes like this.

But I doubt it'll work in Sinkieland due to those Tracetogether fascists setting a bad precedent. :unsure:

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
So bmw made cars safe so you survive the crash but not have not thought about the subsequent inferno and no safe escape as door were shut.
I think all 5 would have survived the crash thanks to bmw engineering and safety standards.

But one rear guy no seat belt and became a projectile to other passengers.
And the driver installed his own methanol injection kit at the rear that must have overheated and exploded.

Moral: dont try to be smarter than amdk engineers