• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

5 people hurt in flash fire at hotpot eatery (PRC-owned?)

Shaven

Alfrescian
Loyal
kns, one day we kena like this

[video=youtube;jSeifottg_Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSeifottg_Y[/video]

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: PRC Cut Cost & Use Petroleum Instead of Gas in Steamboat Shop

If eat at shit skinnned places is it traitor? How come you support mudlays even foreign ones so are you a traitor?

The only foreign joints I makan at are angmo ones as they are the best.
Chinks are scums so anyone supporting scums deserve to be treated as scums.
I dun boycott foreign joints just solely because they are foreign.....there are good and bad foreigners just as there are good and bad sinkies.

I also boycott Aqua george quek's joints and those CUNT related ones.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PRC Cut Cost & Use Petroleum Instead of Gas in Steamboat Shop

Usually it's their fellow chinks who patronize those chink makan joints.....they die their business.....
Sinkie chink lovers who eat at these joints are traitors and deserve to die anyway....

so says the fucker who keep throwing money at thai bapoks and vietcong hookers.