• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

5 Bought $800k Ferrari Woh!

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
Teo and Ong abang adek????? any news what will happen to Hong Seh motors??? all i know abt them is ferrari..now no ferrari they do what?

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me no ferrari expert, but photo looks like a 2 seater. If you insist on having a driver, you might want to hire a cha boh driver, not unless you play gay :biggrin:

Yeah true. For a Bentley, a Rolls Royce or a Presidential a kindly old man would do, but for a sleek sports car like this Porsche it would either be my girlfriend (no pay) or, a pretty special girl.

I know, young female drivers are for hire, but the thing about those who excel in hands-on kind of stuff I mean most of them, have the look that says "I don't or can't study much". I hate that.

I like smart and educated girls, those jc to uni types. I find it easier to talk to them. That bitch I married was pretty good in her studies I have to admit, but her Geylang personality contradicts or should I say, eclipses this.

Well, I think at the end of the day I need a female driver that is young, academically-inclined, with maybe a wild partying inside waiting to explode or has exploded, can multitask and won't make me fall asleep when she is driving.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Teo and Ong abang adek????? any news what will happen to Hong Seh motors??? all i know abt them is ferrari..now no ferrari they do what?

Ong is Teo's boss. Ever wonder why Ong got the Ferrari dealership only after he have had secured F1 in Singapore?