• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

4th of JULY - are we really FREE?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fred On Fourth of July [July 4]
This Fourth of July comes with a touch of heaviness. The man whose hand held up the highest flag is now lying low, strained and stressed. Fred is recuperating slowly. Things are far from well now. This year his friends have planned to come over to his place. Fred wanted them to go out and celebrate as they had been doing all these years. But they were insistent that they had already planned to be with him. "More than where we are, it's important that we are together," they assured him. Fred was touched by their gesture, but even a man of his optimism couldn't help but turn the coin over and look at the flip side of it.

"You know what Bob," he told me over coffee at his place, "I think they feel that I might not be around next year!" I immediately replied that it was definitely not so. "I know that, but there's this part in me that keeps telling me," he sounded disappointed that he couldn't go out this Fourth of July. I assured him that it was just in his mind. I reminded him that his friends have been with him through the layers of life, and it's only normal that they would like to continue in the same vein when he's faced with tough challenges. Fred seemed reassured, but the problem with self-made men is that they never get convinced easily. I hope he sees the nice gesture of his friends and forgets about his apprehensions. Here's to your spirit, Fred, happy Fourth of July!
PS. fred is friend of mine and NOT TO BE MISTAKEN FOR bo liao chee.:rolleyes:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
has singapore arrived to the 4TH OF JULY status? the land of the FREE? where all are treated equal regardless of race, religion?

my affirmative answer is a resounding : YES!!

but becos of chee and certain undesirable factors, he's trying to propagate distrust, disunity and disloyalty of many stupid stubborn fools to bring dishonour to our beloved country.

fortunately, most singaporeans are united in hearts and minds which unanimously stave off such ridiculous and insiduous uprooting ploy devised by the super-liar chee.

let's remind us and guide those misguided and deluded brothers and sisters who could have fallen into their mental traps of lies, half-truths and hidden malices.

DO NOT LET CHEE AND HIS CRONIES REVERSE WHAT WE HAVE COME SO FAR AND BRING US BACK TO THE CAVEMAN ERA.

we have fought. we have come so far....we have conquered and won. DO NOT LOSE IT to some flippant and baseless words of national betrayer who has never stopped or stooped so low trying hard to bring down SINGAPORE.

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
has singapore arrived to the 4TH OF JULY status? the land of the FREE? where all are treated equal regardless of race, religion?

my affirmative answer is a resounding : YES!!

but becos of chee and certain undesirable factors, he's trying to propagate distrust, disunity and disloyalty of many stupid stubborn fools to bring dishonour to our beloved country.

fortunately, most singaporeans are united in hearts and minds which unanimously stave off such ridiculous and insiduous uprooting ploy devised by the super-liar chee.

let's remind us and guide those misguided and deluded brothers and sisters who could have fallen into their mental traps of lies, half-truths and hidden malices.

DO NOT LET CHEE AND HIS CRONIES REVERSE WHAT WE HAVE COME SO FAR AND BRING US BACK TO THE CAVEMAN ERA.

we have fought. we have come so far....we have conquered and won. DO NOT LOSE IT to some flippant and baseless words of national betrayer who has never stopped or stooped so low trying hard to bring down SINGAPORE.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hyXggq-dvu0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hyXggq-dvu0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

H1 N1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey You!

If you think you're that bloody smart and patriotic, go out and do something about it.

Instead of sitting down on your dumb ass whining away day and night, shooting off your nonsense 24/7,
Go down to speaker's corner, or start up some NFP group to educate the masses. Maybe even volunteer yourself somewhere.

At least I might respect you then.

You are pretty talented from what I've observed.
But perhaps not fully talented enough to utilise it.

Remember, you can be a better, useful and well-liked person, if you choose to.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
please tell that to the nasty clones and their master. they can actually improve and make singapore a better place. why do they behave like that and bite the country that feeds them?

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
please tell that to the nasty clones and their master. they can actually improve and make singapore a better place. why do they behave like that and bite the country that feeds them?

Careful you guys, next thing this homo pondan will be asking is whether you will let him suck your cock! Unlike this hiao cheebye, I fuck only one arse hole at a time unless more presents themselves. Come to think of it, he will hiao with those who reads his threads and reply him. But of course if you are his kind, be my guest!.....lol.....lol

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
by the way ng ejay, please be warned that u won't get bashed up by someone's infuriated husband when u mess with the troll.