• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

46岁温碧霞再拍三.级.片

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is an old video.

She is 49 years old now. In a few months' time, a real sexy 50-year old cougar.
Nice lo. Almost no signs of aging found on her.
If you can wake up in the morning and go heartland market...you know what i meant.
21388856735d035e64c3900820a93ca36a43c2b2.jpg

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice lo. Almost no signs of aging found on her.
If you can wake up in the morning and go heartland market...you know what i meant.

You sure no signs of aging ?

13060209305836.jpg
13060209302324.jpg

But you can't really compare celebrities in glamour shots with aunties in the heartland markets. The efforts and discipline they put in to maintain the figure can sometimes be overlooked. You mustn't compare apples with oranges.

Having said that, she is still one of the better ones compared to fellow celebrities like 王祖贤 and 刘嘉玲.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You sure no signs of aging ?

13060209305836.jpg
13060209302324.jpg

But you can't really compare celebrities in glamour shots with aunties in the heartland markets. The efforts and discipline they put in to maintain the figure can sometimes be overlooked. You mustn't compare apples with oranges.

Having said that, she is still one of the better ones compared to fellow celebrities like 王祖贤 and 刘嘉玲.

Tats why i say almost and also compare to what we see at heartland market. She is still good lo.:biggrin:
王祖贤 if the recent photo from the paparazzi is real, she has soaked in water for too long. Bloated.:eek:
long legged dream lover crashed.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
For a 46 yrs old milf, she still has ability to make my cock stand.:biggrin:
Compare to others in 46 years old, no matter how i hit my cock, it just wont stand.:o

There is a term call 美魔女

We even have some Singke interviewee who is at 49 year old a few days ago quoting on an article saying that she is looking for someone who is earning 9k per month before she considers opening her Golden Chee bye for her partner to be.

Look at this Miss Wen, she does not need to do that. She just need to bare some of her asset. Many would welcome her in open arms. She didn't even need to quote a price. We are the price taker.

Last edited:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We even have some Singke interviewee who is at 49 year old a few days ago quoting on an article saying that she is looking for someone who is earning 9k per month before she considers opening her Golden Chee bye for her partner to be.

Look at this Miss Wen, she does not need to do that. She just need to bare some of her asset. Many would welcome her in open arms. She didn't even need to quote a price. We are the price taker.
That sinkie laocharbo wans to be spinster, we cant do anything. But if she offers money for a partner, thats differ story. I might join the quene.:biggrin:

Another one the beau still lives....cherie chung.:biggrin:
Age with grace?