• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

3rd world to 1st.....then deterioration and breakdown

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
no everyone is lucky enough to be born into a fully functional and supportive family. the economic hardships of being singaporean makes its even harder to maintain a functional and supportive family unit.

There are many kids who have made good despite coming from dysfunctional families. Those that go off the rails only have themselves to blame.

If there are more like you who lend a hand, the issue will be addressed far better than if the govt gets involved. That's how social issues should be handled ie in an apolitical manner where one human being helps another less fortunate than himself. We don't need to add government red tape to the process. Those who feel like helping can do so out of their own free will.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There are many kids who have made good despite coming from dysfunctional families. Those that go off the rails only have themselves to blame.

If there are more like you who lend a hand, the issue will be addressed far better than if the govt gets involved. That's how social issues should be handled ie in an apolitical manner where one human being helps another less fortunate than himself. We don't need to add government red tape to the process. Those who feel like helping can do so out of their own free will.

I totally agree. An excellent article...:smile:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fucking PAP and their running dogs,such as Kopi are out to con again,how many are citizens?PRs,new citizens?Singapoirean is a CON word for PAP,I am a citizen,not a Singaporean!
http://www.forbes.com/singapore-billionaires/

aiyah where I con you
you must use your brains lah
don't anyhow accuse people
you have to work hard to achieve success
the opportunities are there
don't always blame the government
the government cannot help you in everything
you have to help yourself lah
missing the opportunity
missing the train
missing the bus
missing the boat
all your fault lah

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal

everyone is young once and makes mistakes. but our education system is rather unforgiving to those who dont make the cut early on. those who cross streams form the extreme minority.

but these kids are not asking for a free ride - just a fair one. the "sensible ones" aspire to blue collared jobs like plumbers and electricians - jobs that should be prioritized for them instead of being flooded with foreigners. jobs that will help them achieve the median income level.

we're not talking about helping them to achieve spectacular levels of success like sim wong hoo, but just the chance to be comfortably self reliant.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
it's good to see the downturn now
the upturn will follow soon
so don't be so pessimistic
Singapore will upturn the downturn
majulah singapura!!! huat ah!!!

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyah where I con you
you must use your brains lah
don't anyhow accuse people
you have to work hard to achieve success
the opportunities are there
don't always blame the government
the government cannot help you in everything
you have to help yourself lah
missing the opportunity
missing the train
missing the bus
missing the boat
all your fault lah
Kopi,u NO england?fucking taxi driver,how many SINGAPOREAN are Singapore citizens?别尽往自己脸上贴金了!Do not try claiming credit from others' citizens !
BTW,I did made a mistake,I shouldn't mean you a CON,in fact u have been conned by fucking PAP,to sell your soul,for that penny,go back to drive taxi lah,and make a meaningful living,be happy with your own destiny,you were not born like brothers and sisters who are blessed to sit down and talk cock here,praying hard will help,but not talk cock here with PAP' s dirty PEANUTS money,God bless you.

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopi,u NO england?fucking taxi driver,how many SINGAPOREAN are Singapore citizens?别尽往自己脸上贴金了!Do not try claiming credit from others' citizens !
BTW,I did made a mistake,I shouldn't mean you a CON,in fact u have been conned by fucking PAP,to sell your soul,for that penny,go back to drive taxi lah,and make a meaningful living,God bless you.

what's wrong with you
must be a bad night with bizarre nightmares
I still got my soul lah
where anybody can sell his soul
you got soul or not - talking like a soul less human...huat ah!!!!

1379384_684767168202509_1755575249_n.jpg

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wish to throw in my two cents. I wsould consider Singapore a Newly Industrialized country, NOT a First World country. Why? Look at how workers are transported to their worksites - on the back of trucks and pickups. These are "goods" holding places for goods vehicles, not for passengers, which need to be transported on passenger buses. How do the insurance companies view this?Are passenger seated in the back of a pickup truck without proper safe seating and/or seatbelts even covered by insurance? And no one in the LTA even bothers to raise this subject. You people might wish to rate this First World status by wealth, fine, I rate it by how people are treated. You see humans as humans or economic units?

Cheers!

Simply put.

There are some elements in the Asian culture that is so fucked up that even is there are more rich than poor the environment would never be 1st World. Period.

I'm not saying the Ang Mo culture has no flaws but Sinkie with lots of money is simply a disaster somehow.

Of course Boss Sam will disagree with me but when the truth is finally revealed even him, me or you will be not around to see it.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
what's wrong with you
must be a bad night with bizarre nightmares
I still got my soul lah
where anybody can sell his soul
you got soul or not - talking like a soul less human...huat ah!!!!

1379384_684767168202509_1755575249_n.jpg

Put it this way.

If you always want to add in the words' huat ah'

Why are you in your present circumstances?

Of course morons like you do not see where are the short comings.

To do so you would need to reacquire your lost soul and redeem it from the PAP. hahahaha

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Put it this way.

If you always want to add in the words' huat ah'

Why are you in your present circumstances?

Of course morons like you do not see where are the short comings.

To do so you would need to reacquire your lost soul and redeem it from the PAP. hahahaha

what lost soul ?
limpeh huat ah!!!
come bomb me to death lah!!! hahhaa!!!
no balls big time bullies

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
let me be very frank and honest here
as long as you are weak, you will be bullied and bombed
if you don't belong to the CCCb Gang, you will be bombed
if you don't support the CCCb Mob, you will be hunted down
this Big Bullies talk with double tongues
POWER corrupts....ABSOLUTE POWER corrupts absolutely...
the only way to counter these thugs and hooligans is to ARM YOURSELF
bomb them to pieces...HUAT AH!!!!!!!!!!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suppose it is true that "Money cannot buy breeding." But to many, that is at least measurable. Many years ago, I remember a heated spat between my Ah Kong and one of my aunties in which the old man was commenting on her flaunting and snobbery to which she retorted to my grandpa, "better to be rich and unhappy than poor and unhappy!" No one could disagree with her on that.

Cheers!

Simply put.

There are some elements in the Asian culture that is so fucked up that even is there are more rich than poor the environment would never be 1st World. Period.

I'm not saying the Ang Mo culture has no flaws but Sinkie with lots of money is simply a disaster somehow.

Of course Boss Sam will disagree with me but when the truth is finally revealed even him, me or you will be not around to see it.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suppose it is true that "Money cannot buy breeding." But to many, that is at least measurable. Many years ago, I remember a heated spat between my Ah Kong and one of my aunties in which the old man was commenting on her flaunting and snobbery to which she retorted to my grandpa, "better to be rich and unhappy than poor and unhappy!" No one could disagree with her on that.

Cheers!

I guess that is why many are queuing to leave Spore.
Many of us have CPF funds we cannot touch unless we give up our passports.

Some ex-Sporeans may not be able to adjust to the west but they are willing to take the gamble because it's "better to be rich and unhappy than poor and unhappy!" :biggrin:

My experience is that life in the west is much better than in Spore & people shouldn't wait to retire in the west. They would be happier if they made the move ASAP because they would benefit from the generous social benefits.

Cufflinks

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Cheers!

Your auntie is a bitch. Being rich doesn't mean she has to flaunt or be snobbish. Apparently she also needs to flaunt and be snobbish to be happy.