• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

377A Challenge: M Ravi Vs Choo Zheng XI

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good luck to these Joe Blows and Backside Johns but I will support them to have the right to be different.

As the Thais would say, Same same but lipflern :wink:

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good luck to these Joe Blows and Backside Johns but I will support them to have the right to be different.

As the Thais would say, Same same but lipflern :wink:

As long as they keep their deeds within their bedroom, that would be ok. I would not want to catch 2 male monkeys humping at the carpark :o

huahero

Alfrescian
Loyal
公共厕所没有隐私. What you do in toilet is not private any more, somebody is watching!

Mr Tan Eng Hong was arrested for engaging in oral sex in a public toilet.

giggity_shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://dot429.com/articles/1648-singapores-s-s377a-a-guide-to-the-gay-sex-case

Interview with Human Rights Lawyer M. Ravi

In a brief interview with 429Magazine, M. Ravi talked about the court case:

429Mag: What is like being the lawyer for this court case?

M. Ravi: It's really challenging being the only human rights lawyer in Singapore fighting various constitutional and Politically sensitive cases. It has been exhausting but very inspiring to see changes taking place and other lawyers recently coming forward.

429Mag: How do you think the court will rule?

M. Ravi: That is a very difficult question, but judging from the rigor in which the judge questioned the state at the s377A hearing, I am hopeful for a positive outcome.

429Mag: What is the current political situation for LGBT people in Singapore?

M. Ravi: Politically, LGBT people in Singapore face a huge backlash from the conservative Christian community, which is evident by the current opposition to my constitutional challenge before the Court. The response became so heated that even the Prime Minister had to calm the situation down by assuring the public that s377A would be retained by the government.

429Mag: Are you hopeful about the future of changing social policies in Asia?

M. Ravi: I am very confident that there will be a massive change in social policies in Asia, given my experience in human rights law in the region and based on feedback from the regional human rights networks. At present, there is an increasing dialogue on how to mitigate against discrimination based on sexual orientation.

TomasDeTorquemada

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://dot429.com/articles/1648-singapores-s-s377a-a-guide-to-the-gay-sex-case

Interview with Human Rights Lawyer M. Ravi

In a brief interview with 429Magazine, M. Ravi talked about the court case:

429Mag: What is like being the lawyer for this court case?

M. Ravi: It's really challenging being the only human rights lawyer in Singapore fighting various constitutional and Politically sensitive cases. It has been exhausting but very inspiring to see changes taking place and other lawyers recently coming forward.

429Mag: How do you think the court will rule?

M. Ravi: That is a very difficult question, but judging from the rigor in which the judge questioned the state at the s377A hearing, I am hopeful for a positive outcome.

429Mag: What is the current political situation for LGBT people in Singapore?

M. Ravi: Politically, LGBT people in Singapore face a huge backlash from the conservative Christian community, which is evident by the current opposition to my constitutional challenge before the Court. The response became so heated that even the Prime Minister had to calm the situation down by assuring the public that s377A would be retained by the government.

429Mag: Are you hopeful about the future of changing social policies in Asia?

M. Ravi: I am very confident that there will be a massive change in social policies in Asia, given my experience in human rights law in the region and based on feedback from the regional human rights networks. At present, there is an increasing dialogue on how to mitigate against discrimination based on sexual orientation.

Blaming the Christians? Why did he drag religion into this? Does he mean Muslim accepts this? Does he mean any mother or father in the street can accept this regardless of religion? Can anyone in this forum accept your dick sucked by another man? What has Christianity got to do with this issue? Also, 18% of the population are Christians how could 18% be the main reason affecting decision making? Woe to gay Ravi.

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Crazy lawyer representing loser gays. If we let them be sooner or later these idiots will ruin the country