• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Faggot laksaboy's compadre Roy Tan is over the moon after 377A got repealed. Here is what he said:

count dracula

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello everyone,

This is Roy Tan again and the following is my media statement following Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong’s announcement that Section 377A will be repealed:

“I am elated and relieved for Singapore’s LGBT community that PM Lee Hsien Loong announced yesterday that Section 377A will be repealed. The 28 February 2022 landmark judgment by the Court of Appeal in the constitutional challenge launched by human rights lawyer M Ravi and myself that Section 377A is “unenforceable” and the historical legal precedent it established that our courts now recognise the doctrine of substantive legal expectation (SLE) in constitutional law were instrumental in making the Government arrive at its decision to repeal the discriminatory statute. It has been an arduous twelve-year struggle to arrive at this juncture. We are greatly indebted to Tan Eng Hong for having the courage to initiate the first constitutional challenge in 2010 which clinced a seminal ruling and made all subsequent challenges possible. He undertook this despite a complete lack of support and despite facing the spectre of bankruptcy from hefty court fees.

The retention of Section 377A causes a trickle-down effect which influences many of the rules and guidelines governing the lives of LGBT individuals in Singapore. With the law repealed, we can progressively dismantle the impediments to the visibility and progress of queer citizens because there no longer exists a reason for prejudicial treatment, for example in the areas of media representation, censorship, employment, sexuality and safer-sex education in schools and in public advertisements, in the armed forces and access to inclusive healthcare. I look forward to a future where we can hold our heads up high as equals in the eyes of the law instead of living as marginalised, second-class citizens in our own country.”

Yours sincerely,
Roy Tan Seng Kee.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's a reason why it's called unnatural sex. It goes against the order of nature. That's why viruses like monkeypox is sent by the heavens above to punish these faggots.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
all of you are breaking that fag @JohnTan's heart.

he's never had it so good since his arse was penetrated by his ang moh kia pastors and priests at a tender age.

call it stokholm syndrome if you will, he's come to love taking it up the arse.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
A simple analogy:

God gave man to eat all the varieties of delicious food the world had to offer but these sick individuals still chose to eat shit instead.
When you mentioned God, I assume you meant nature? Specifically nature's food chain, and how it evolved through the ages.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you mentioned God, I assume you meant nature? Specifically nature's food chain, and how it evolved through the ages.
Logically think through and go backwards in time to wonder what is necessary conditions led to this nature and you will understand.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Logically think through and go backwards in time to wonder what is necessary conditions led to this nature and you will understand.
Ahhh so I see you want to go back to the creation of the universe, the planets and how life began on earth. No god or gods were involved I can assure you.