• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

365 days evil Scripture Reading ;)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: We Can Fold Our Arms Now

Bible Quote for June 3

God's Sword

Then the LORD said to me, "Son of man, give the people this message from the LORD: A sword is being sharpened and polished. It is being prepared for terrible slaughter; it will flash like lightning! Now will you laugh? Those far stronger than you have fallen beneath its power! Yes, the sword is now being sharpened and polished; it is being prepared for the executioner! "Son of man, cry out and wail; pound your thighs in anguish, for that sword will slaughter my people and their leaders – everyone will die! It will put them all to the test! So now the Sovereign LORD asks: What chance do they have? "Son of man, prophesy to them and clap your hands vigorously. Then take the sword and brandish it twice, even three times, to symbolize the great massacre they will face! Let their hearts melt with terror, for the sword glitters at every gate. It flashes like lightning; it is polished for slaughter! O sword, slash to the right, and slash to the left, wherever you will, wherever you want. I, too, will clap my hands, and I will satisfy my fury. I, the LORD, have spoken!" (Ezekiel 21:8-17 NLT)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Bible Quotes for June 4

God Falsely Promises the Destruction of Babylon

Send out a call for archers to come to Babylon. Surround the city so none can escape. Do to her as she has done to others, for she has defied the LORD, the Holy One of Israel. Her young men will fall in the streets and die. Her warriors will all be killed," says the LORD. (Jeremiah 50:29-30 NLT)

(Note: After God promises a victory against Babylon, the Israelites actually get their butts kick by Babylon in Jeremiah 52.)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Bible Quote for June 5

God Kills Women and Children

So all the people stood back from the tents of Korah, Dathan, and Abiram. Then Dathan and Abiram came out and stood at the entrances of their tents with their wives and children and little ones. And Moses said, "By this you will know that the LORD has sent me to do all these things that I have done – for I have not done them on my own. If these men die a natural death, then the LORD has not sent me. But if the LORD performs a miracle and the ground opens up and swallows them and all their belongings, and they go down alive into the grave, then you will know that these men have despised the LORD." He had hardly finished speaking the words when the ground suddenly split open beneath them. The earth opened up and swallowed the men, along with their households and the followers who were standing with them, and everything they owned. So they went down alive into the grave, along with their belongings. The earth closed over them, and they all vanished. All of the people of Israel fled as they heard their screams, fearing that the earth would swallow them, too. Then fire blazed forth from the LORD and burned up the 250 men who were offering incense. (Numbers 16:27-35 NLT)

WHY THE DIRTY LITTLE STORYBOOK KEEP ON TELLING PPL TO KILL AND ABUSE CHILDREN AND WOMAN :wink:

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
the funny part is they like to hear all about the fairy tales, magic, divine part...but skip the flaws...closed their eyes and ears on every other thing.....

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the funny part is they like to hear all about the fairy tales, magic, divine part...but skip the flaws...closed their eyes and ears on every other thing.....

22222222222222222222222222222222.jpg

omnia1

Alfrescian
Loyal
its really fun to insult stupid ppl using facts :wink: whahahahahahha
Keep it up ! You're continually reaffirming that you're far better at insults than at bible exegesis (not that this was ever in doubt ... lol). Facts ? You're only interested in stuff that fits your blinkered world view. And you think that you're so smart ... sigh

Attention readers (drifter excluded): If you're interested in a different perspective on all these so called 'evil' passages of the bible, do read what I have written in post #144 of this thread.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Peace !

Keep it up ! You're continually reaffirming that you're far better at insults than at bible exegesis (not that this was ever in doubt ... lol). Facts ? You're only interested in stuff that fits your blinkered world view. And you think that you're so smart ... sigh

Attention readers (drifter excluded): If you're interested in a different perspective on all these so called 'evil' passages of the bible, do read what I have written in post #144 of this thread.

Peace ! Any friendly fire or collateral damage is purely accidental or just a lousy coincidence. Sorry ha. :confused:

It's good to attack a drifting wood for fun.

Drifter, you just cannot see open. There will always be a few good churches and bad ones. I thought I have explained the fish and the snake some postings ago. OMG !

Some one I knew who could not speak a third language like French or German, spoke fluent German when the Spirit came to him during a prophesy. Tell the scientists to use their brains more for real science and less for fantasy 'science' like M-theory. OMG !

tuttifruiti

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Peace !

Some one I knew who could not speak a third language like French or German, spoke fluent German when the Spirit came to him during a prophesy. Tell the scientists to use their brains more for real science and less for fantasy 'science' like M-theory. OMG !

someone i knew at work yesterday turned water into wine and went to pantry and divided this cake to feed the whole company of 500. must be work of god. i agree! tell the scientist stop wasting their valuable time and throw away their certs!! study so hard no use la. everything is god.

for your info, other religion got their miracle healing and testimonies. satan helping to heal people.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

someone i knew at work yesterday turned water into wine and went to pantry and divided this cake to feed the whole company of 500. must be work of god. i agree! tell the scientist stop wasting their valuable time and throw away their certs!! study so hard no use la. everything is god.

for your info, other religion got their miracle healing and testimonies. satan helping to heal people.

Fruiti,

Did you share this with your pastor Dad? How did he react to this?

tuttifruiti

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fruiti,

Did you share this with your pastor Dad? How did he react to this?

i love it when you bring my dad in. brings out the christian in you! anyways, on-topic. like you and all other pastors, he strays away from logical thinking and ask me how are my studies and whether i have taken lunch.

Sorry, forgot the verse for the christian walking in the light of jesus!!! Here you go!

Mark 7:21
For from within, out of the heart of man, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, coveting, wickedness, deceit, sensuality, envy, slander, pride, foolishness. All these evil things come from within, and they defile a person.”

Last edited:

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

do what is right, not what is easy.

it is like buying a car, you have to see the cars in person, compare the specifications, test drive to see how the car handle, feel the comfort of the seat etc, then you decide whether it meets your needs and your finance can pay for it.

religion is like when you hear someone in a street corner touting a car for sale that is "made in heaven", invisible and only exist in your mind. They want you to "believe" that you will get the car if you wish it hard enough and surrender your mind and possession to them, suck you dry on your money and threaten you with harms/fear should you try to question the existence of that "dreamy car".

same trick with snake oils.... pay heaps for placebo effect, and if it doesn't work, the crooks will say the fault lies with the users, not with the "miracle" medicine that they are peddling.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

i love it when you bring my dad in. brings out the christian in you! anyways, on-topic. like you and all other pastors, he strays away from logical thinking and ask me how are my studies and whether i have taken lunch.
Sorry, forgot the verse for the christian walking in the light of jesus!!! Here you go!......

Fruiti,

You seem to sound very much like your father....stray away from logical thinking....really couldn't understand the logics behind your above messaage!

May be that was the reason your father was sacked from his church for straying away from logical thinking.

Nonetheless, couldn't make up head or tail what you are saying and if that was also the way your father preach to his congregation, he ought to be sacked....apologies...I may be too judgmental on this...but seriously I couldn't see what you trying to say....may be before you press the post button, you may want your father to vet through your message...hopefully it doesn't come out too illogical.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

it is like buying a car, you have to see the cars in person, compare the specifications, test drive to see how the car handle, feel the comfort of the seat etc, then you decide whether it meets your needs and your finance can pay for it.

religion is like when you hear someone in a street corner touting a car for sale that is "made in heaven", invisible and only exist in your mind. They want you to "believe" that you will get the car if you wish it hard enough and surrender your mind and possession to them, suck you dry on your money and threaten you with harms/fear should you try to question the existence of that "dreamy car".

same trick with snake oils.... pay heaps for placebo effect, and if it doesn't work, the crooks will say the fault lies with the users, not with the "miracle" medicine that they are peddling.

Fishy,

You comparing religion to car-buying! And you think you need a COE to get to heaven? And you want to taste what heaven is and what hell is before you decide?

Jesus has paid for all the repented sinners, and we don't need a COE to be in His Kingdom. The blood of Jesus is the ulitmate price and anyone who is willing to accept the redemptive blood of Jesus, to repent their evil ways, will have the priviledge of His heavenly home.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
They Were Wrong About God

tell the scientist stop wasting their valuable time and throw away their certs!! study so hard no use la. everything is god.

No, I'm not saying that you should tuck your hand in you pocket and wait for a can of Coke to come to you. Many atheists thought they could destroy the validity of the word written in the bible. They were wrong. There's really a God. If God did bless you, He will make your work to prosper. That means you still need to walk with your legs and carry stuff in your hands.

All I'm saying is : the word of God is true - NOT fake. And then, again ...

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: They Were Wrong About God

No, I'm not saying that you should tuck your hand in you pocket and wait for a can of Coke to come to you. Many atheists thought they could destroy the validity of the word written in the bible. They were wrong. There's really a God. If God did bless you, He will make your work to prosper. That means you still need to walk with your legs and carry stuff in your hands.

All I'm saying is : the word of God is true - NOT fake. And then, again ...

it is easy to refer everything to a deity in the sky, (sweeping dirt under the carpet) than to do the hard work to read, think, understand, critique, rationalize, reason etc.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fishy,

You comparing religion to car-buying! And you think you need a COE to get to heaven? And you want to taste what heaven is and what hell is before you decide?

Jesus has paid for all the repented sinners, and we don't need a COE to be in His Kingdom. The blood of Jesus is the ulitmate price and anyone who is willing to accept the redemptive blood of Jesus, to repent their evil ways, will have the priviledge of His heavenly home.

delusional psalm23 selling snake oil about christian's heaven and hell again. my tua pek kong can knock down your xtian cross anytime!

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

delusional psalm23 selling snake oil about christian's heaven and hell again. my tua pek kong can knock down your xtian cross anytime!

Fishy,

May be you can forward this to Fruiti's father....after all he got a degree in theology and see the answer from him.

For me....I don't answer to nonsense....may be someone with a online degree in theology might be interested to answer.....

Fruiti....can you ask you pastor-daddy to respond and tell him not to run away from the comment by your comrade, Fishy. Really, if he is worth the salt as pastor, he should be able to give an answer.....As I have said, I am not a pastor, and have never been one before....

tuttifruiti

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fishy,

May be you can forward this to Fruiti's father....after all he got a degree in theology and see the answer from him.

For me....I don't answer to nonsense....may be someone with a online degree in theology might be interested to answer.....

Fruiti....can you ask you pastor-daddy to respond and tell him not to run away from the comment by your comrade, Fishy. Really, if he is worth the salt as pastor, he should be able to give an answer.....As I have said, I am not a pastor, and have never been one before....

Hello! Don't worry psalm23, not only my father can't answer me. All pastors and christians can't answer me. Maybe your pastor or cell group leader can. Can i ask them? Which church you go to, would love to attend sunday sermons with you! I am sure your pastors can answer my questions cause like you they are worth the salt.

Cheers!