• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

36-year-old banker who used to earn $300,000 to $400,000 per annum frustrated at labo

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 36-year-old banker who used to earn $300,000 to $400,000 per annum frustrated at

36 years old and earning $300k to $400k per year.....assuming she has been at this for at least 3 years, she should have built up good enough savings to tough it out.

if the family is supporting her now means she is one of those that has overspent her earnings and has virtually ziltch savings....too bad...

still single? looks like going to be left on the shelf unless picked up by some Ang moh at age 40+......

even if she earn 400K for just 1 years also can survive long time lah..................I suspect the figure is bogus...........

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 36-year-old banker who used to earn $300,000 to $400,000 per annum frustrated at

I know of a lady who works in the wealth management industry and owns 3 BMWs ( 7 Series, Z4 and X5 ).

Recently, she sold off her X5 and is planning to sell away her 7 series.

Don't know what happens ?

Suspect she is laid off and also got her fingers burned with the recent market crashes.

Last edited:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I know of a lady who works in the wealth management industry and owns 3 BMWs ( 7 Series, Z4 and X5 ).

Recently, she sold off her X5 and is planning to sell away her 7 series.

Don't know what happens ?

Suspect she is laid off and also got her fingers burned with the recent market crashes.

Is she pretty? You can try bail her out with attractive package if u have the capability. Hahaa

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Is she pretty? You can try bail her out with attractive package if u have the capability. Hahaa

Is she pretty ? Let me say there is a mismatch between the BMW and her.

We always see old man driving nice cars on the road ..... that's the hint.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I don't understand this woman, It seems that she is not married and is single. Lives with the parents and siblings. In other words, her overhead is very small. No rent to pay, no mortgage to pay. Exactly what did she do with her $300K-$400k per annum? Spend it all?
She is feeding too many boytoy?:biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Yes I knew a few chaps in insurance. They were actually poached by rival companies with joining incentives....upfront cash quarter million up.....some getting as much as half a mill.....those taking their staff along get even more.
Some time ago GE even sued one of their ah neh sales directors of theirs when he quit and wanted to pass on his clients to his son.

Exactly what I meant, if you are such a good asset manager that you can earn $300-$400k a year, no company will dare to fire you. They are scared you will take the whole book of clients with you. I don't know why she got laid off. Some part of the story is not being told.