• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

3 Nov 2009 : Singapore road hogger like to express his own selfishness of blocking

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 3 Nov 2009 : Singapore road hogger like to express his own selfishness of blockin

These people are really bo liao. This is very common on SG road. I drive everyday and its happening everyday too. Why these people even take the trouble the take pics and post it on the net? Maybe the stomper is jealous of the sports car.
!&!!

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 3 Nov 2009 : Singapore road hogger like to express his own selfishness of blockin

These people are really bo liao. This is very common on SG road. I drive everyday and its happening everyday too. Why these people even take the trouble the take pics and post it on the net? Maybe the stomper is jealous of the sports car.
!&!!

in my opinion, if the road is absolutely clear then no signal ok...other than that as long as there are cars nearby...would it die to lift ur finger to signal? I dont get the mentality of those assholes that dont signal....lazy to even lift a finger...

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

I think the person who took the pic is a liar. If he cut in suddenly, the driver have to jam brake. Where got time to take pic? If it is after, the driver must be driving like a madman to catch up with an Aston Martin just to take pic. Does that not make him the same as the Aston Martin driver :smile: or maybe the Aston Martin driver is dulan with him hogging the road, which happens a lot nowadays.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think the farker photo taker is a right-lane road hogger that piss people off .

Move to the left and give way for faster vehicles and don't use your road speed limits as an excuse to keep on driving on the over taking 1st-lane.

Jabba

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why is the authorities not taking actions against drivers who uses their handphones to snap pictures or videos while driving? it's worst than hp driving as they are looking at their phone instead of the road in front...

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

<object width="550" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/e/0f8_1255175144"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/0f8_1255175144" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="550" height="370"></embed></object>

Idiots on the road !

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

one_drivers_inconsiderate_behaviour_wastes_time_and_money-thumbnail.jpg

Idiots parking .