• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

3 men refused to say sorry, E-Jay beg for foriveness

ektay

Alfrescian
Loyal
3 men who wore kangaroo t-shirt refused to apologize to court, but Ng E-Jay plead guilty and beg for forgiveness......

Chow Tua Pui E-Jay, You should be fucking ashame of yourself.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
3 men who wore kangaroo t-shirt refused to apologize to court, but Ng E-Jay plead guilty and beg for forgiveness......

Chow Tua Pui E-Jay, You should be fucking ashame of yourself.

Why shoudl he be ashame? this fellow want to stand for next GE so what he did is not wrong. unless someone want to shame him abt this during GE, then too bad.

The huanting continues.....

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why shoudl he be ashame? this fellow want to stand for next GE so what he did is not wrong. unless someone want to shame him abt this during GE, then too bad.

The huanting continues.....

EJay is doing what LKY does best, weaseling. Okay what fight fire with fire.

Wisely

Alfrescian
Loyal
ng e jay learn from sun tzu..pick your battles!

Sun Tzu my foot! Picking the right battles and U turning on the wrong battles are not the same..... and then he comes here with the audacity to use his nick Avantas and call people all sorts of names. KNN!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
they were trying to act cute. fattie john was the "cutest" - a description from his admirer. being cute with kangaroos got a hefty price to pay:p

ektay

Alfrescian
Loyal
they were trying to act cute. fattie john was the "cutest" - a description from his admirer. being cute with kangaroos got a hefty price to pay:p

hahaha.

Ng E-Jay, where the fuck are you?

at TBT, acted like fucking hero and when kena charged by court, beg for forgiveness and pleaded guilty.

SHAME ON YOU!!!

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
To all oppositions, you can stop defending Singaporeans, we are all useless, coward, balless.

Save your time, effort and money. Go enjoy your life with your family and earn your living and move to else's where if you wish to.

In my view, PAP will remain to hold onto their power, reason is simple, Singaporean are not (never) UNITED.

I would most probably vote PAP in the next GE and leave Singapore for good.:(

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In my view, PAP will remain to hold onto their power, reason is simple, Singaporean are not (never) UNITED.

I would most probably vote PAP in the next GE and leave Singapore for good.:(

Good for you!! As long as I still have a thin breath left in me, I will not bend. To fight corruption, we must not corrupt our mind to give up. Only a loser like you is probably good to leave this place and let the strong willed remain to fight till death take us.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
[Despite being found guilty of holding the court in contempt, full-time national serviceman Shafi'ie did not want to apologise "due to his personal convictions", said his lawyer Chia Ti Lik.]

maybe this case should ve come first. then it would have boost some motivation and courage.

shafi'ie could well be a true sdp "martyr".

ektay

Alfrescian
Loyal
[Despite being found guilty of holding the court in contempt, full-time national serviceman Shafi'ie did not want to apologise "due to his personal convictions", said his lawyer Chia Ti Lik.]

maybe this case should ve come first. then it would have boost some motivation and courage.

shafi'ie could well be a true sdp "martyr".

unlike that internet cyber-hero Ng E-Jay. Beg for forgiveness and pleaded guilty.....hahahahahahahaha.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
look-alikes, I mean the hairstyles, just for laughs..:biggrin:
John,+Shafie+and+Isrizal.jpg

stooges01.jpg

stooges03.jpg

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
ng e jay learn from sun tzu..pick your battles!

EJay did picked his battle, but upon defeat he also picked surrended.

i m not sure but anyone here willing to follow a general who would not be able to pick a proper battle and end up with tails between his legs when things turn slightly bad?

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good for you!! As long as I still have a thin breath left in me, I will not bend. To fight corruption, we must not corrupt our mind to give up. Only a loser like you is probably good to leave this place and let the strong willed remain to fight till death take us.

Just think about it for the moment, do you think small numbers like us who are willng to fight can ever win? We are not in the hollywood movie HERO like RAMBO always win.

Now look at the big numbers of singaporean who are selfish, ignorant, self-centred, and worst of all never united, will they join in the small numbers to make it big impact?

Another clown "Tan Kin Lian" who are equally tougue twisted, yet looking forward to be MP or President.

I always wish to fight till the end, but will there be the end of LEE's powerful era?

Not to insult anyone, singaporean have proven over the time in every GE, PAP is their best choice.

Not until proven singaporean are united, till then, opportunity never exist, only exit.

It hurts to believe LKY family will still hold onto the power, sadly to fight blindly is not the option for me.

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not until proven singaporean are united, till then, opportunity never exist, only exit.

It hurts to believe LKY family will still hold onto the power, sadly to fight blindly is not the option for me.
============

You dont win lky base on lky but base on big issues like NS slavery.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
look at fattie john. he blamed that his loss of part-time contractual job was due to this drama. they will never miss an opportunity to discredit the gabramen.:rolleyes:

so whatever losses they might suffer from their mischief, they are always never short of an "incredible reason" to back their antic.

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
look at fattie john. he blamed that his loss of part-time contractual job was due to this drama. they will never miss an opportunity to discredit the gabramen.so whatever losses they might suffer from their mischief, they are always never short of an "incredible reason" to back their antic.

pondan temple thief PAP bootlicking dog

day in day out keep repeating the same old fucking long winded whinge

go and get a job and don't be a fucking kaypohji!

your appalling gay behavior is worse than a menopause woman!

chao ah kwa when you last had menses?

LOL