• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

3 GRC to be interesting in next GE!

alantan27

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. The GRC led by Chiam see tong
2. The GRC lead by kennth
3. Adjunied GRC

Papppy facing danger of losing 3 GRC

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lou Chiam had good support from UMNO to contest GRC, he shall contect Eunos GRC (Ajuni)

Slyvia Lim shall contest Ponggol GRC (Pasi Ri)

Kenneth shall contest Anson GRC (Tg)

SDP Shall contest Bishan GRC.

You are known as a nutcase with NSP and very much ignored.

i can see why.

I m still wondering why NSP actually allow you to come here and mouth off all these/

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

i can see why.

I m still wondering why NSP actually allow you to come here and mouth off all these/

i suspect he IS NOT fr NSP which is keeping themselves lowkeyed. he's probably from SDP IB. mission is to confuse and breakup unity and create suspicion among opp members.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i suspect he IS NOT fr NSP which is keeping themselves lowkeyed. he's probably from SDP IB. mission is to confuse and breakup unity and create suspicion among opp members.

pondan, everything also point finger at SDP, why leh, they don't let u f backside isit?

fivestars

Alfrescian
Loyal

i can see why.

Chee and Chiam issue I cannot solve, any way I hope Chiam and Chee had good result in 2009 GE.

WP and NSP had no problem. LTK always help other party to perform. If SDP and SPP want Bishan. I believe LTK will agreed. Unless you do not want to contest. WP able to send good candidate to contest.

NSP always support WP, SDP, SPP and RP.

For PKMS, I do not had comment. It is difficult to find Pendekar or Perjuang Bangsa Indra Putra Kg Gelam that dare to contest a GRC with all Malay candidates.

Please do not confuse our unity unless you are from PAP.

Last edited: