• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

22yo jumped at lower peirce reservoir...byebye

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
随身物件留桥上,22来岁青年今早的浮尸蓄水池!贝雅士下段蓄水池今早发生溺毙案,一对夫妻清晨在上述地点晨运时,惊见蓄水池一座桥上,留下一双拖鞋、钱包等个人物品,两人感觉不妙,于是报警处理。民防部队过后到场,并在蓄水池捞起一名男子的尸体。事故发生在今天上午(5日)上午7时50分左右。一名不愿具名的《联合晚报》读者今早晨运时,看见四辆警车和两辆消防车出现,于是通知记者。

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/realtime/singapore/story20200605-1058894

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lower Pierce... so very near northern part of MacRitchie.

He should have stayed home... stay home, stay safe. :frown:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If he jumped at Upper Peirce reservoir, confirm nobody will know. It's a long way in from the main road.

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
WE GOT OURSELVES ANOTHER JUMPER!!!!!

NP_20200605_WYRIVER05_5717976.jpg

A woman was rescued by officers from the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) after falling into the Singapore River on Wednesday evening.

Shin Min Daily News reported that the sight of the woman in the water alarmed joggers along Robertson Quay.

The New Paper understands she is a Singaporean woman in her 30s who had been drinking as she smelled strongly of alcohol after she was rescued.

A member of the public threw a life buoy to the woman before the SCDF arrived.

An SCDF spokesman said it received a call for a water rescue at the Singapore River next to 15 Merbau Road at about 6.25pm.

Using a ladder, officers rescued a person from the water who was later taken to Singapore General Hospital, the spokesman added.

It is not clear how the woman, who appeared to be dressed in sports attire, fell into the river.

An eyewitness who declined to be named told Shin Min the woman looked dazed and in shock after her rescue.

CURIOUS ONLOOKERS
Mr Giovanni Vezzola, 28, an assistant manager at Italian restaurant Rosso Vino, said he saw a crowd of more than 50 curious onlookers near the underpass at Clemenceau Bridge.

He told TNP: "At that moment, I was quite busy because we had many takeaway orders coming in. But the crowd caught my attention and I stopped to look."

jw5

Loyal
She fell, she didn't jump! :eek::biggrin:

WE GOT OURSELVES ANOTHER JUMPER!!!!!

NP_20200605_WYRIVER05_5717976.jpg

A woman was rescued by officers from the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) after falling into the Singapore River on Wednesday evening.

Shin Min Daily News reported that the sight of the woman in the water alarmed joggers along Robertson Quay.

The New Paper understands she is a Singaporean woman in her 30s who had been drinking as she smelled strongly of alcohol after she was rescued.

A member of the public threw a life buoy to the woman before the SCDF arrived.

An SCDF spokesman said it received a call for a water rescue at the Singapore River next to 15 Merbau Road at about 6.25pm.

Using a ladder, officers rescued a person from the water who was later taken to Singapore General Hospital, the spokesman added.

It is not clear how the woman, who appeared to be dressed in sports attire, fell into the river.

An eyewitness who declined to be named told Shin Min the woman looked dazed and in shock after her rescue.

CURIOUS ONLOOKERS
Mr Giovanni Vezzola, 28, an assistant manager at Italian restaurant Rosso Vino, said he saw a crowd of more than 50 curious onlookers near the underpass at Clemenceau Bridge.

He told TNP: "At that moment, I was quite busy because we had many takeaway orders coming in. But the crowd caught my attention and I stopped to look."