• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 21 runners dead as extreme weather hits China ultramarathon

jw5

Loyal
When I run, I usually like to tailgate the slowpokes for a while. If it's a girl who smells nice all the better.

Then after a while, I would overtake him/her then fart in his/her face as I sped off. :biggrin:

Be careful that the fart does not become a shit. :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
When I run, I usually like to tailgate the slowpokes for a while. If it's a girl who smells nice all the better.

Then after a while, I would overtake him/her then fart in his/her face as I sped off. :biggrin:
Yes, thanks for bringing this up. Most girls do smell nice. When they run past me, I will inhale deeply. As if the well being of my lungs and my soul's salvation depended on it.

Well a young guy like you can still run. Good on you. But don't be so bad lah. If you hadn't farted in those girls faces, you could've lucked out and experienced some romance (ie, raw hard sex, bbbj, etc) in the bushes. Or behind a huge tree.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Tantric sex is the bestest!
Friend, I typed so much and your only takeaway is "behind a huge tree"?:x3: Wapiang eh! But yeah, he could've had plenty of tantric sex if he hadn't farted so often! And enjoyed tantric sex........behind a huge tree :biggrin::inlove:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
- Organized by someone with no experience in organizing marathons.
- Organizer is actually just a fucking stationary shop owner that bribed some authorities to run the event in return for kickbacks.
- Despite knowing bad weather ahead, organizer did not call off race.
- Race involved a 8km uphill climb a 1000m mountain.
- No safety party stationed along designated route.
- No extra clothing provided for this event (previous races have this).
- No pre-race medical check-up. Not that it helped anyway here.
- An event of this proportion needs at least 500 people to manage. Only 22 part-timers were hired here.