• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2015 Election Bookies List

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have compared the list with the latest polling results for the Week ending 04 September 2015 (+/- 2% margin of error) and the results are off. You can take it that the "Rival Opposition List" is pure bullshit and should be called "Bookie Hope List" instead. It is either the work of a rabid WP supporter or the bookie is an extremely rich guy with a lot of money to throw away.

The latest polling numbers show that the 5.3% "LKY Swing" towards the PAP taken from the polling for the Week ending 08 August 2015 has all but dissipated. The old man may have to rise up from his grave to get this short-lived swing going again.

The latest polls for the Week ending 04 September 2015 show that Hougang will definitely remain with WP. Depending on whether the margin of error works in favour of WP, Aljunied, PE and East Coast are back in play when they weren't a month ago.

The SDP may well have a pleasant surprise this Saturday with a swing in Holland-Bukit Timah that makes the HBT GRC in play when it was a sure loss for the SDP for the Week ending 08 August 2015.

That national embarrassment who is given to ejaculating "Heng Ahhhhh"s from his squalid mouth and who likes to marvel at his CPF statements, the whiter-than-white Missy Vivian and his orthodontically-challenged five foot way prostitute team mate, may well have to find new jobs after this weekend.

I hope that the non-PAP candidates will win at:
1. Hougang
2. Punggol East
3. Sengkang West
4. Fengshan
5. Potong Pasir
6. Aljunied GRC
7. East Coast GRC
8. Marine Parade GRC
9. Holland-Bukit Timah GRC

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually, i dun undersatnd why dr chee go and fight in holland bukit timah, i think the rich pple in that area are damn kia si, sure vote pap.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
actually, i dun undersatnd why dr chee go and fight in holland bukit timah, i think the rich pple in that area are damn kia si, sure vote pap.

The key reason why SDP has not been able to make headway is because the issues raised by them are beyond most heartlanders, hence I think heading to Holland Bukit Timah is a good choice

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The key reason why SDP has not been able to make headway is because the issues raised by them are beyond most heartlanders, hence I think heading to Holland Bukit Timah is a good choice

That is probably one of the reasons.
But, I also believe that the financially wealthy Singaporeans are as caring and compassionate as Dr. Chee believed, and will therefore, unlikely to allege that Dr. Chee is "tax and spend" as described by the incumbent.
Whether as a person, celebrity, or politician, who would you rather have? CSJ or VB regardless of party affiliation.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is just a prediction of results.
It's not the market odds.
Market odds you put or eat votes.
ie aljunied WP -3% +95 that means If you take WP any win by them above 3% you win and get $9.50 for even $10 betted. If PAP win or WP win by less than 3% you lose full sum.

Yes. Otherwise bookies make what?

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is just a prediction of results.
It's not the market odds.
Market odds you put or eat votes.
ie aljunied WP -3% +95 that means If you take WP any win by them above 3% you win and get $9.50 for even $10 betted. If PAP win or WP win by less than 3% you lose full sum.

Yes. There should be handicap.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are speaking thru your arsehole...haha...

Dumbfuck dun even know the Asian handicap betting concept and want to talk cock here haha.
Even if pap slated to win by landslide bookies still must make a living and open odds.
In this situation bookies can open plate heavily favoring pap.
What you mean no longer accept bets? He thinks it's Singapore pools 1x2 odds? Even that can open plate too.
Gong cheebye pls stick to topics you got knowledge else you going to self pwn malu own self

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumbfuck dun even know the Asian handicap betting concept and want to talk cock here haha.
Even if pap slated to win by landslide bookies still must make a living and open odds.
In this situation bookies can open plate heavily favoring pap.
What you mean no longer accept bets? He thinks it's Singapore pools 1x2 odds? Even that can open plate too.
Gong cheebye pls stick to topics you got knowledge else you going to self pwn malu own self

you better stick to your whatsapp crashing, that's what you are only good at. haha...