• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GE2020 : PAP predicted to be the only party in Parliament

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
my kakis and I noticed this trend, not sure if the doctors in the room can help explain- one chap suffered minor stroke, a couple of years down the road major heart attack, kaput. another case was the reverse, minor heart attack, recovered then kena stroke.

It is all part of cardiovascular disease. You have atherosclerosis in a vessel then you have it in other vessels. Same risk factors for Cardiovascular and Cerebrovascular disease.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
It is all part of cardiovascular disease. You have atherosclerosis in a vessel then you have it in other vessels. Same risk factors for Cardiovascular and Cerebrovascular disease.

we thought old already the vessels also losing elasticity like our skins :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
we thought old already the vessels also losing elasticity like our skins :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

That too. They become stiff.

This is also why sometimes measurement of blood pressure in elderly is inaccurate. Because the blood vessel is hard and not compressible.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suspect my Ah Tiong neighbor planning to go USA, but shelved the plans.
very difficult now that birthplace is a criterion used for greencard application instead of just shitizenship or adopted nationality (in the past). quotas for those born in prc and india have been full since 6.9 years ago during obama era.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
very difficult now that birthplace is a criterion used for greencard application instead of just shitizenship or adopted nationality in the past. quotas for those born in prc and india have been full since 6.9 years ago during obama era.

no wonder he’s been grumpy...