• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

20 Secret Society gangsters invade Jurong Temple

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
8_19.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If pappies could not eliminate gangsterism and loan sharks, how could they handle militants who decided to create hell in the island one day? Time for sinkies to think carefully whether law enforcement in the island is just a show of force or a real crime fighting force.

Why did they vote for a sissy Govt?

Pap govt is far from sissy.
See how People like chia thye poh, dr chee, Roy etc are dealt with. Knuckle dusters in cul de sac.
Some criminals are given leeway like ah longs as we know the chief ah long head is pap minion.
Other like gangsterism dun bother elites no impact so pap let them be

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this is what stupid sinkies vote for.. so get killed lah.. why so worry, you vote for this mah..

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I told them no need censor my face but they did it.
next time, don't shy-shy....nothing wrong in bringing these kitchen utensils for cutting up that small durian in the centre :wink:
i'm sure there are more durians to be unloaded from the lorry to make offerings :confused:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they are surrendering weapons and turning over a new leaf after realizing pap has a 69% mandate from heaven.

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a joke, still laid down weapon used 2000 years ago? If they laid down M15, SAR88 or Ultimax 100, then I would run and hide.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they are surrendering weapons and turning over a new leaf after realizing pap has a 69% mandate from heaven.
korekt, they're just making offerings for god-speed and a new life, as durian sellers....
What a joke, still laid down weapon used 2000 years ago? If they laid down M15, SAR88 or Ultimax 100, then I would run and hide.
good for plinking / target practice with those lew-lians....

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
korekt, they're just making offerings for god-speed and a new life, as durian sellers....

good for plinking / target practice with those lew-lians....

yup, they're asking for blessings on the hardware in order to cut up more durians and make a ton of money. huat ah!

matamafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
i didn;t know these days still so rampant, i think they are asking for trouble from the cops.

SG bapok cops are girls.

Remember Ah Neh raped them at Little India?

Similar things will repeat again and again to prove that it's absolutely NOTHING to do witj alcohol.

PAPIB

Alfrescian
Loyal