• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

20 Secret Society gangsters invade Jurong Temple

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What do you think this was about?

20 Secret Society gangsters invade Jurong Temple

fe.jpg

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...-devotees-told-to-evacuate-after-group-of-men

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dramatic scenes at Jurong temple as devotees told to evacuate after group of men barge into hall with dangerous weapons

Posted on 18 October 2015 | 17,601 views | 11 comments

fe_0.jpg

Stomper Wendy was shocked to see a large group of men unloading weapons at a temple in Jurong West street 42 on Oct 2 at around 10pm.

She recounted what happened in an email and telephone interview:

"I was attending an event at the temple.

"Halfway through the event, I was astonished to see a large group of men with tattoos barging into the temple hall unloading weapons from a van.

"There were about eight to 10 weapons getting unloaded by around 20 men.

"I also heard a man shouting at the event's organising committee.

"The men began to lay the weapons they brought onto the floor of the temple hall. I saw an axe and some swords and they were all very sharp.

"The organising committee told everyone else to leave premise as he feared for our safety.

"They did not know this group of people and what ill intentions they had.

" I am very intimidated by what happened and also very concerned that public safety will be jeopardised if Singapore allows people to travel freely with lethal weapons.

"I understand that the organising committee has made a police report."

Last edited:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
..I understand that the organising committee has made a police report..

What a sick joke. What could the mata mata do after those rascals had disappeared?

The committee should have called 999 and see if the mata mata would up in riot gear or in big ambulance for hiding to confront those gangsters like they did in Little India.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
i didn;t know these days still so rampant, i think they are asking for trouble from the cops.

What do you expect in a country with sissy judges and weak law enforcement? Loan sharks setting fire to residential units like burning cigarettes. Gangsters showing their weapons like pasar malam.

Those brain dead sinkies who voted papies need to get slashed one day by these gangsters to wake up from their dream that the island is in safe hands.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What do you expect in a country with sissy judges and weak law enforcement? Loan sharks setting fire to residential units like burning cigarettes. Gangsters showing their weapons like pasar malam.

Those brain dead sinkies who voted papies need to get slashed one day by these gangsters to wake up from their dream that the island is in safe hands.

Pappies know nostalgic sinkes hankers after the old days.
So they bring it back in big doses.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do you think this was about?..

If pappies could not eliminate gangsterism and loan sharks, how could they handle militants who decided to create hell in the island one day? Time for sinkies to think carefully whether law enforcement in the island is just a show of force or a real crime fighting force.

Why did they vote for a sissy Govt?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All these peasant runts are wannabes.

Real power is within this secret society:

[video=youtube;Mi-8Q9PiQNE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi-8Q9PiQNE[/video]