• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2 topics: Guess the race and sinkie matas are super garang handcuffing a small kid

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 2 topics: Guess the race and sinkie matas are super garang handcuffing a small ki

chp cop whacking a black woman on the ground.

image.jpg

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Useless gun carrying clerks cannot handle 9 year old

http://www.themalaymailonline.com/w...ds-handcuffing-teens-after-picture-goes-viral

Singapore police defends handcuffing teens after picture goes viral

Published: December 28, 2014 08:19 AM
katong_2812_840_630_100.jpeg

SINGAPORE, Dec 28 — The three boys arrested outside 112 Katong mall yesterday “were handcuffed for the safety of them and others”, said a police statement today.

At 9.33am, Facebook user Shan Ang posted a photo of police officers handcuffing three young boys outside the shopping mall along East Coast Road.

Ang wrote: “I just saw three very young kids under handcuffs. Pains my heart that the police handcuff young kids.”

Police later confirmed the arrests.

“Police received a call on 27 December 2014 at about 8.09 am requesting for assistance at a building along East Coast Road. Upon Police’s arrival, it was established that a case of Theft from Person had occurred.

“Three male subjects were arrested in relation to the case. The subjects were handcuffed for the safety of them and others as they had attempted to escape before Police arrival.”

A police spokesperson informed TODAY that the boys were later driven to a police station.

Police investigations are ongoing. — Today
- See more at: http://www.themalaymailonline.com/w...after-picture-goes-viral#sthash.P9FxXkNr.dpuf

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Useless gun carrying clerks cannot handle 9 year old

Handcuffed at such a young age? The mat boy played too much Grand Theft Auto on PS4?

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 2 topics: Guess the race and sinkie matas are super garang handcuffing a small ki

those kids should consider themselves lucky to be softly handcuffed by sg poodles. in the u.s., they would have been forced to the ground, beaten up, or shot.

View attachment 18783

Let's again compare ourselves with fuck-ups elsewhere and be grateful gongkias.

So, what's the big deal with some kiddos being cuffed.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Useless gun carrying clerks cannot handle 9 year old

i can assure you there is no parents among these clerks

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Source: AsiaOne

3 kids handcuffed after trying to escape police for theft - See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/singap...cuffed-police-east-coast#sthash.KCgkzxxR.dpuf
AsiaOneSaturday, Dec 27, 2014

20141227_katong_fb_0.jpg

SINGAPORE - Three juveniles aged between 9 and 12 years old have been arrested by the police for theft on Saturday morning.
A police spokesman told AsiaOne that they received a call requesting assistance along East Coast Road at 8.09am. The police later established that a case of theft had occurred.
The suspects were later handcuffed by the police for their safety and the public's, as "they had attempted to escape before the police arrival", the spokesman added.

1_1.jpg

Three juveniles aged between 9 and 12 years old have been arrested by the
police for theft on Saturday morning.

2_2.jpg

A police spokesman told AsiaOne that they received a call requesting
assistance along East Coast Road at 8.09am.

3_1.jpg

The police later established that a case of theft had occurred.

4_2.jpg

The suspects were later handcuffed by the police for their safety and the
public's

5_1.jpg

as "they had attempted to escape before the police arrival", the spokesman added.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

chp cop whacking a black woman on the ground.

View attachment 18784

Let's compare fuck-ups elsewhere and be grateful gong kia.
What we have here is just a little fuck-up compare to elsewhere.

That is mild compare to this banned choke hold that kills.

<iframe src="https://embed.theguardian.com/embed/video/us-news/video/2014/dec/04/i-cant-breathe-eric-garner-chokehold-death-video" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here, another clip from https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=368024393356938&permPage=1
<iframe src="http://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=368024393356938" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>
At around 2:42 while Eric was being carried onto the ambulance, somebody asked "Why nobody do the CPR?" You can heard the reply that he is breathing.
Comment from Nicole Albano "
"As a Medical Professional ...I can clearly tell that man is not breathing .. The officer lied.
The Family Should Go After The Paramedics On Scene For Neglecting This Man Of The Necessary Medical Attention He Needed.
Furthermore, I want to let all the African American people know...that I as a white women fully respect and love you all. It makes me sick to see what's happening in this world. You're lives do matter and not all white people are the same. I'm on your team. #handsup #icantbreathe"

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal

dunt let it bother you until cannot sleep tonite .... he was holding it for the woman mahtah in front

Thank you. Now i can have a good night's sleep.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

sincerely doubt thdze poddles would dare to cuff if the boys were white ..their SOP.

when they radio into HQ, heck, might be asked to arrest the victims instead ,free ride for the boys back to their home safely first. F the pigs!