• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

1st May - Hong Lim Park Protest

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
However need to check for defects based on past results

hahahaha...I heard LHL, unlike the playful LHY, was a good boy. I also heard that those days, LKY had an iron grip and did not condone extra marital affairs...Look at what happened to Jek YT, TEL , Othman Wok, etc. LKY instilled discipline and demanded top performance. He was able to do that because he was a good and effective leader.

Under LHL, all hell breaks loose in the pap camp now. Extra marital affairs cant be contained. Mediocre performance was tolerated. This is the result of putting in a mediocre and undeserving leader in the pap. What is happening in the pap confirms that no one can prop up a political party if the leader is weak and undeserving.

Last edited:

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Singapore For Singaporeans! Singaporeans First!

Opposition take 30% of the seats... thats a real slap. 1000 idiots gather on grass patch during public holiday... thats Filipino

Since we all know the slap is coming in 2016, then why still gather for what?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Singapore For Singaporeans! Singaporeans First!

Opposition take 30% of the seats... thats a real slap. 1000 idiots gather on grass patch during public holiday... thats Filipino

i sense that Opposition may do better than just taking 30% at the next GE