• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

19th safest cuntry in the world kena ....

Mee-Siam-Mai-Hum

Alfrescian
Loyal
.....Gang-robbed ...

BANGI: Singer Asmawi Ani, better know as Mawi, and his family were tied and robbed by four men at their bungalow near here.

Mawi said he, his wife, mother-in-law, his child and a maid were asleep when the robbers broke in at about 4am.

“There was loud knocking on our bedroom door. When my wife opened the door, four masked men, dressed in black, barged in and held a knife to her neck,” he said yesterday.

The robbers, armed with machetes and knives, then tied everyone and ransacked the house.

They got away with a gold chain worn by the mother-in-law and four mobile phones worth a total of RM10,000.

“I managed to free myself by biting off my restraints and I called the police. It was a harrowing experience but I am just grateful that no one got hurt,” he said.

Kajang OCPD Asst Comm Abdul Rashid Abdul Wahab confirmed the incident and said they were investigating.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you jealous Malaysia get known in the world is it,

typical sinkie behaviour..

i wish all Malaysian and their country and a successful and giving its people a better quality of life... keep it up Malaysia..

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you jealous Malaysia get known in the world is it,

typical sinkie behaviour..

typical sinkie behaviour.. ?

Proof it , sinkie.... if you can ..

dun just talk only, take action and prove what you say is true.

if not, then you are just another low life sinkie fucktards in the forum. :oIo:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

action is taken and it is proven of sinkie behaviour.

check my signature.

go to the link which will bring you to a thread that show a list of sinkie behaviour..

ask anyone here and they will agree to it.. that is totally proven and i have taken the action to list it all the proven statement..

i have done and work and stand by my words that is posted here.

unlike you bunch of losers only talk and no action.. NATO... sinkie low life...

BlueWave

Alfrescian
Loyal

tonyballesschat is a total disgrace to his family. he is a balless low life loser. he is a NATO. after bitching about singapore for ages, he is still stuck here. no other countries is accepting his pr application.

tonychat_1.jpg

Last edited:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
check my signature.
go to the link which will bring you to a thread that show a list of sinkie behaviour..

action is taken and it is proven of sinkie behaviour.

ask anyone here and they will agree to it..

you loser, only talk and no action.. NATO... tonychatsinkie low life...