• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

19 Yrs Old Slut Go On Staycation With BF! Upset That BF Tried To Fuck Her!

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I once shared a bed overnight with a pretty girl who likes me. I was in my early twenties and just too damn fucking innocent and didn't want to do the "wrong" thing. Looking back at those days, I was too damn fucking stupid.
the innocence of youth will be alleviated by the wisdom of adult-hood.
had the same experience but later, in another (same) situation - there was no way i was going to let the chance go by, with the excuse the her aunty was visiting and about to leave.
eventually, after some gentle persuasion, the tampon was gently pushed further into the canal.
learnt few things thereafter: can eat, don't waste / no hood but if got tampon oso can, as she wasn't in the family way / sloppy seconds can be (and which i) had, in finding the string :p

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
During my younger days, whenever I went on staycations with my various girlfriends, we would have sex. Lots of sex. It's the unwritten rule. So what's this bitch whining about?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
During my younger days, whenever I went on staycations with my various girlfriends, we would have sex. Lots of sex. It's the unwritten rule. So what's this bitch whining about?

farking with dogs and spiders are hardly something you want everyone to know what you did last summer.

jw5

Loyal

How much did you pay your "girlfriends"? :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
I only paid for the meals and for sightseeing like good gentlemen do. We split the bill for hotel and flight.

It's good to hear that you split the bills after they split you, errrr, I mean you split them. :biggrin: