• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

19 year old Singaporean model has more than 3 sugar daddies

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Older women have more interesting personalities and smarter.

Lee-Hsien-Loong.jpg

I 2nd that!

salmon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not put picture of no make-up? See how many guys will respond. KNN...

some can be very scary looking without make up. most of the girls with this sort of look (dolly big eyes type) look completely different after removing their eyeliners, fake eyelashes, coloured contact lenses. the eyes probably only half the size. make up really does wonders these days.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
some can be very scary looking without make up. most of the girls with this sort of look (dolly big eyes type) look completely different after removing their eyeliners, fake eyelashes, coloured contact lenses. the eyes probably only half the size. make up really does wonders these days.

Eyes half the size :eek: If neh neh half the size :eek::eek::eek:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The interesting question is whether the sugar daddies know about one another.

I guess they probably would have met, e.g. when one sending her home one waiting downstairs,,,also to compare who has more sugar :wink:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Spot on bro. Hard to see this change in KTVs coz hostesses come prepared with make-up.

But HFJs are different. These singers come to work without make-up and it can be terribly shocking to see the before and after. I once sat with this singer in a HFJ along Maude Rd. The next day she came to work without make-up and approached me. Limpeh thought why this singer shook my hand and could greet me. Knna, later she told me she was the singer who sat with me the previous night.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dont know how other bros find it, but i find that the face bo swee, small build:*:
Not sour grapes hor:biggrin:

I have 3 friends who differs in their preference for 'vegetable'. One simply loves skinny gals. Unbelievable eh? Another must go for the 'bak bak' type. It is a strange world indeed. The third goes for old vegetables, 50 and above.

salmon

Alfrescian
Loyal
see these 2 taiwanese girls with half made up faces at 3:50 and 5:10. the difference is astonishing lor.

[video=youtube;1Mu_betPexI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Mu_betPexI[/video]

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have 3 friends who differs in their preference for 'vegetable'. One simply loves skinny gals. Unbelievable eh? Another must go for the 'bak bak' type. It is a strange world indeed. The third goes for old vegetables, 50 and above.

50 and above?!? Keong Saik road have, $30 per shot. Not for the faint hearted.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
50 and above?!? Keong Saik road have, $30 per shot. Not for the faint hearted.

Calling these chickens is number 2 priority coz must pay. His non-chicken 'veg' usually pays for 81, cook good food for him to makan and also, loan him $!!! I met them before. Even if they pay me 1k for a session, I will decline. See pay jialak type. Can puke if not careful.