• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

16th Feb (Sat) - Hong Lim Park under internatilonal limelight

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
organiser should consider doing a regular protest event like the Thai red shirts until the pap recind the shitty white paper and pass a bill to control immigration inflow properly.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I think we will need a bigger venue for Speakers Corner in the future as I believe this is the first of many protests to come. A good location would be using a stadium to double as Speakers Corner.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think we will need a bigger venue for Speakers Corner in the future as I believe this is the first of many protests to come. A good location would be using a stadium to double as Speakers Corner.
then cannot be called a protest. Maybe couch it as a Population Convention. Need sponsors to book a stadium, or ask con hee to lend his auditorium for free.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Speakers Corner was created as there are parking issues there, it is well hidden such that people outside the park cannot see, and there are many cameras and a police station in the park. No many have this kind of control convenience.