• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

16th Feb (Sat) - Hong Lim Park under internatilonal limelight

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To prove to International medias (CNN, Blomberg, Reuteur and what have you) that Singaporeans have guts and balls to protest against PAP 6.9 million policies.

I WILL BE THERE!

My advice to SINKIES is, time to stand up and be counted that you are something PAP should not bully. If you remain quiet and sit behind your PC to rant, it will not catch international attention. Now that all the medias are there, volume of protest count for something.

Be open, this is not about "BLACK MONDAY" gathering, it is "RED SATURDAY" protest.

Join me!!!

Last edited:

songsongpunggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bloody pap just push through the 7 million population whitepaper.

Without even holding a national referendum.

Assholes.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
ALL old and young NSF Singaporeans time to show your are a made of soldier quality, not keyboard warriors. From 16/2 onward made protest are common events.

Dont start one you will never start any. Do this for your children and grandchildren generations.

Something got to give.

To prove to International medias (CNN, Blomberg, Reuteur and what have you) that Singaporeans have guts and balls to protest against PAP 6.9 million policies.

I WILL BE THERE!

My advice to SINKIES is, time to stand up and be counted that you are something PAP should not bully. If you remain quiet and sit behind your PC to rant, it will not catch international attention. Now that all the medias are there, volume of protest count for something.

Be open, this is not about "BLACK MONDAY" gathering, it is "RED SATURDAY" protest.

Join me!!!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
great, a tru blue Singapore NSF soldier quality. A soldier is trained to defend the country. It is time to defend for the sake of defending no to 6.9M and also do this for your children and your grandchildren generations.

乱患出英雄

See you guys there on 16/02. Show them our power .

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
great, a tru blue Singapore NSF soldier quality. A soldier is trained to defend the country. It is time to defend for the sake of defending no to 6.9M and also do this for your children and your grandchildren generations.

乱患出英雄

We don't want international to say Singaporeans have no balls. They know that in their countries if such white paper came out, there will be massive cries and protest across their continent. Singapore little red dot is far worse than those big countries. They wanted to guage how Singaporeans react or are we forever subjected to PAP bully. If so, businessmen will have no pity for us and continue to pressure PAP for more foreigners. Let's show international businessmen either they come here to accept Singaporeans or just fuck off to somewhere like china or indian for regular gangrape or PRC strikes. We don't welcome them, and so the same apply to local SMEs who cry father cry mother like they forgot the meaning of patriotism.

wwabbit

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I doubt if more than 30 people will attend.

You are going to be proven so wrong.
A lot less people cares about Operation Coldstore than the Whitepaper, yet the recent Hong Lim gathering for Operation Coldstore still attended by over a hundred people.

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
organised by nsp?? goh meng seng helped?? :biggrin:

phpR9s0yK.jpg

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The crowds is huge, as per my expectation. People smile at me when I was on my way there because I was wearing black with white stripes. Suddenly I felt the kampong spirit returned, it was almost like attending WP rally. If PAP were to call a referendum on the white paper, majority of Singaporeans will not support as seen in the turnout.

My estimate is easily 6000 of those who stay to watch. The human traffic move in and out regularly and could have been easily more than 6000 but some due to their busy schedule came for brief support before leaving for other things. The rain did not deter the number of protestors, their will to be heard and seen is strong.

Other than WP rally, this protest is the largest in Singapore history. Don't be surprised msm will be gagged from reporting such huge turnout and we have to rely on international medias to do the job for us.

This event also prove a new norm - Sinkies got balls and no longer afraid of a dying PAP now. They came in batches of friends, family or on their own. If there is no rain, the crowd will be 10K strong.

Member of Sam forum who didn't go, you miss it. You are a cunt!

Last edited: